Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

New SS team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilcrazy
Common Poster
Common Poster
Lilcrazy

Badges : New SS team Form
Favorite Pokemon : Espeon

New SS team Empty
PostSubject: New SS team   New SS team EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:45 pm

New SS team 205

Nature: Relaxed
Evs: 252 hp, 144 def, 112 attk
Item: Leftovers
Moveset
Stealth Rock
Spikes
Earthquake
Explosion

This lead can set up like its no tommorow on many common leads. Leads such as Swampert, Metagross, Bronzong etc.... will allow me to get stealth rocks up and a layer of spikes (if they chose to stay in more layers of spikes.) After that my team can easily sweep thanks to spikes support. EQ over gyro ball for steel types that resist explosion. And explosion basically to go boom after im done

New SS team 503
Nature: Bold
Evs: 252 hp, 180 def, 76 spa
Moveset
Discharge
Will O Wisp
Hydro Pump
Shadow Ball

My anti spinner for forretress. Willo o Wisp allows me to deal with physical sweepers such as Scizor and Lucario. Discharge cripples Heatran and many others with paralyze. Hydro Pump Koes Infernape and Koes Heatran if spikes and stealth rocks are. And Shadow Ball for celebi coverage. 76 spa evs just to give it alittle power to sweep.

New SS team 212
Nature: Adament
Evs: 252 attk, 252 hp, 4 spe
Item: Choice Band
Moveset
U Turn
Pursuit
Super Power
Bullet Punch

Do I really have to explain scizor? For all that don't know U turn is to scout the team. Pursuit traps the pokemon that tries to escape from Scizor. Super Power hits steel types pretty hard. Bullet punch for priority

New SS team 248
Nature: Adament
Evs: 252 attk, 252 hp, 4 spd
Item: Choice Band
Moveset
Crunch
Stone Edge
Pursuit
Super Power

Basically the same thing as scizor but with more power. Crunch and Stone Edge dominates all that don't resist it. Pursuit traps people that try to switch. Super Power I added because it helps against other Tyranitars and Heatrans.

New SS team 380
Nature: Modest
Evs: 252 spa, 252 spe, 4 hp
Item: Choice Specs
Moveset
Trick
Draco Meteor
Surf
Thunderbolt

Your standard latias. Draco Meteor from a 525 spa does a unstable amount of damage even to pokemon who do resist it. Trick cripples Blissey and Snorlax. Thunderbolt and Surf helps with type coverage.

New SS team 385
Nature: Bold
Evs: 252 def, 252 hp, 4 spa
Moveset
Calm Mind
Wish
Psychic
Thunderbolt

Well I wanted to try out a bulky calm mind jirachi. So far it has worked out perfectly as a late game sweeper. Calm Mind helps as it makes me both a special and physical tank. Wish keeps my hp up, while. Psychic and thunderbolt has gud coverage.

I know my team probly has some flaws but yea... Rate pls =)
Back to top Go down
raul crager

New SS team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New SS team   New SS team EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:19 am

Main weakness i see is the lead.Your not gonna do much when today's metagame runs around taunters like Azelf.Timid Azelf can actually run over your team easily

I also dont see you really harnessing Sandstorm in your team

3 Fire weakness is also running around

Go for Tyraniboah why use the same moveset on two pokemon you can get good variety with
Tyraniboah

Timid latias please your gonna need speed too not just power =O
Back to top Go down

New SS team
Page 1 of 1