Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

UU Team help?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nova
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Nova

Favorite Pokemon : Absol, Ninetales, Glaceon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Suicune, Totidile, Quilava

UU Team help? Empty
PostSubject: UU Team help?   UU Team help? EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:49 am

I don't know what the EV's are for any of the ones that i choose so sorry about that but i'll lists the stats.

1: Claydol @ Soft Sand
Rash Nature
Ability - Levitate
HP - 271
Atk - 192
Def - 258
SP Atk - 188
SP Def - 265
Speed - 192

Move 1 - Cosmic Power
Move 2 - Psychic
Move 3 - Earth Power
Move 4 - Explosion

With Claydol it might not last a long time but with CP it raises its Def & SP Def, and with Psychic it would cause all fighting types to be knocked out like a light, with Earth Power its super effective to Rock Steel Fire Electric & Poison types, and with Explosion if its going out, well why not go out in a bang?

2: Charizard @ Charcoal
Mild Nature
Ability - Blaze
HP - 296
Atk - 237
Def - 147
SP Atk - 312
SP Def - 204
Speed - 249

Move 1 - Flamethrower
Move 2 - Dragon Pulse
Move 3 - Earthquake
Move 4 - Fly

With Charizard's Flamethrower and Dragon Pulse he can take out alot of pkmn real fast and with fly it will make the opp automaticly miss there move at least once, and well Earthquake is the same deal as with Earth Power for Claydol

3: Absol @ Leftovers
Lax Nature
Ability - Super Luck
HP - 282
Atk - 298
Def - 195
SP Atk - 260
SP Def -143
Speed - 160

Move 1 - Night Slash
Move 2 - Ice Beam
Move 3 - Psycho Cut
Move 4 - Super Power

With Absol a critical hit chance is very high and with Night Slash and Psycho Cut the chance goes even higher, and since one is a psychic and the other is dark they both take care of different types which can be very helpful, Ice Beam can maybe freeze the opp. and with super power well its a super attack lol but in all seriousness it will sharply boosts its strength.

4: Feraligatr @ Dragon Fang
Naught Nature
Ability - Torrent
HP - 326
Atk - 266
Def - 236
SP Atk - 210
SP Def - 194
Speed - 178

Move 1 - Aqua Tail
Move 2 - Dragon Claw
Move 3 - Hydro Pump
Move 4 - Dragon Pulse

With Feraligatr and Dragon Fang it is mostly now a dragon type instead of a water type until its ability kicks in, Dragon Claw and Dragon Pulse are good strong moves and then Hydro pump can put the opp. out and aqua tail is there if it is needed

5: Ninetales
Careful Nature
Ability - Flash Fire
HP - 307
Atk - 185
Def - 195
SP Atk - 199
SP Def - 255
Speed - 261

Move 1 - Flamethrower
Move 2 - Dark Pulse
Move 3 - Energy Ball
Move 4 - Hidden Power

Ninetales Energy Ball may be my only option to fight back against water that is super effective, Hidden Power is as it stands IDK about it, Flamethrower is a good move to have and so is Dark Pulse

6: Umbreon @ Dread Plate
Impish Nature
Ability - Synchronize
HP - 339
Atk - 178
Def - 262
SP Atk - 148
SP Def - 304
Speed - 184

Move 1 - Shadow Ball
Move 2 - Toxic
Move 3 - Wish
Move 4 - Payback

Umbreon being my last hope needs to have good defenses which it has, Toxic will poison the opp. which will get worse every turn, Wish will most definitely keep me alive and with Payback doing twice the damage that it received is a plus and well Shadow ball is just a good strong regular Ghost move

Please tell me if I have done a good job in picking a good UU tier team, and im SORRY that i don't know the EV's for each pkmn
Back to top Go down
SecondHeartbeat
Admin
SecondHeartbeat

Favorite Pokemon : Spiritomb/Honchkrow/Dusknoir

UU Team help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UU Team help?   UU Team help? EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:29 pm

Nova wrote:
I don't know what the EV's are for any of the ones that i choose so sorry about that but i'll lists the stats.

1: Claydol @ Soft Sand
Rash Nature
Ability - Levitate
HP - 271
Atk - 192
Def - 258
SP Atk - 188
SP Def - 265
Speed - 192

Move 1 - Cosmic Power
Move 2 - Psychic
Move 3 - Earth Power
Move 4 - Explosion

With Claydol it might not last a long time but with CP it raises its Def & SP Def, and with Psychic it would cause all fighting types to be knocked out like a light, with Earth Power its super effective to Rock Steel Fire Electric & Poison types, and with Explosion if its going out, well why not go out in a bang?

Claydol is a beast but its nature is wrong. Rash is + spAtk - spDef even though its bulky enough it lacks the HP to last very long. Explosion EP and Psychic do provide good coverage though. Leftovers would be a better item

2: Charizard @ Charcoal
Mild Nature
Ability - Blaze
HP - 296
Atk - 237
Def - 147
SP Atk - 312
SP Def - 204
Speed - 249

Move 1 - Flamethrower
Move 2 - Dragon Pulse
Move 3 - Earthquake
Move 4 - Fly

With Charizard's Flamethrower and Dragon Pulse he can take out alot of pkmn real fast and with fly it will make the opp automaticly miss there move at least once, and well Earthquake is the same deal as with Earth Power for Claydol

Charizard is decent Mild is +spAtk - def. Which isn't so bad. Fly is always a bad move. Your Charizard is too slow to outrun much in an actual OU battle, and your just giving your opponent a free turn. Charcoal isnt a bad item... but its only for fire moves and only a 10% boost.

3: Absol @ Leftovers
Lax Nature
Ability - Super Luck
HP - 282
Atk - 298
Def - 195
SP Atk - 260
SP Def -143
Speed - 160

Move 1 - Night Slash
Move 2 - Ice Beam
Move 3 - Psycho Cut
Move 4 - Super Power

With Absol a critical hit chance is very high and with Night Slash and Psycho Cut the chance goes even higher, and since one is a psychic and the other is dark they both take care of different types which can be very helpful, Ice Beam can maybe freeze the opp. and with super power well its a super attack lol but in all seriousness it will sharply boosts its strength.

Absol... where to start.... Leftovers is bad since its so weak in defense. its nature takes away from spDef. I suggest something like Expert Belt. Never rely on Ice beam to freeze something... thats a bad mistake 10% almost never happens with freeze. Super power in no way sharply boosts your strength, it in fact takes away from your attack and defense -1 level each

4: Feraligatr @ Dragon Fang
Naught Nature
Ability - Torrent
HP - 326
Atk - 266
Def - 236
SP Atk - 210
SP Def - 194
Speed - 178

Move 1 - Aqua Tail
Move 2 - Dragon Claw
Move 3 - Hydro Pump
Move 4 - Dragon Pulse

With Feraligatr and Dragon Fang it is mostly now a dragon type instead of a water type until its ability kicks in, Dragon Claw and Dragon Pulse are good strong moves and then Hydro pump can put the opp. out and aqua tail is there if it is needed

Feraligatr.. its a bulky pokemon. Dragon fang is only a 10% boost again something like Expert belt would be better here.
not much else to say.

5: Ninetales
Careful Nature
Ability - Flash Fire
HP - 307
Atk - 185
Def - 195
SP Atk - 199
SP Def - 255
Speed - 261

Move 1 - Flamethrower
Move 2 - Dark Pulse
Move 3 - Energy Ball
Move 4 - Hidden Power

Ninetales Energy Ball may be my only option to fight back against water that is super effective, Hidden Power is as it stands IDK about it, Flamethrower is a good move to have and so is Dark Pulse

Ninetales. good coverage. not so good a spAtk stat. Especially because you have it full on sweep.
not knowing your Hidden Power is also bad. HP can make or break you in a match. Also you have no item. Which is a problem.

6: Umbreon @ Dread Plate
Impish Nature
Ability - Synchronize
HP - 339
Atk - 178
Def - 262
SP Atk - 148
SP Def - 304
Speed - 184

Move 1 - Shadow Ball
Move 2 - Toxic
Move 3 - Wish
Move 4 - Payback

Umbreon being my last hope needs to have good defenses which it has, Toxic will poison the opp. which will get worse every turn, Wish will most definitely keep me alive and with Payback doing twice the damage that it received is a plus and well Shadow ball is just a good strong regular Ghost move

Umbreon is okay. its defenses are a bit weaker than what they should as well as its HP. Shadowball is fail since its nature takes away from spAtk. and Payback hits everything super effective that Ghost does. I would suggest another support move and leftovers as the item.

Please tell me if I have done a good job in picking a good UU tier team, and im SORRY that i don't know the EV's for each pkmn

Okay, for a serious RMT EVs are essential.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Nova

Favorite Pokemon : Absol, Ninetales, Glaceon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Suicune, Totidile, Quilava

UU Team help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UU Team help?   UU Team help? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:59 pm

Thanks for helping me with my team, i just can't figure out how to EV train and what the EV stats are, but thanks for rating it even though i didn't know them!
Back to top Go down
Shaywin
Admin
Shaywin

Favorite Pokemon : Jumpluff

UU Team help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UU Team help?   UU Team help? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:23 pm

Remember to post evs for pokemon next time. I also suggest getting different natures for them.
Back to top Go down
https://shaywin.forumotion.com
Paco
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
Paco

Favorite Pokemon : Gyarados

UU Team help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UU Team help?   UU Team help? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:27 pm

nice team nova. except maybe put leftover on claydol and dont use explosion. maybe grass knot or charge beam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UU Team help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UU Team help?   UU Team help? Empty

Back to top Go down

UU Team help?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver :: Rate My Team-
Jump to: