Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

MMT Make My Team -Benji Style-

Go down 
+2
Drayflare
Nexus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nexus
Admin
Nexus

MMT Make My Team -Benji Style- Empty
PostSubject: MMT Make My Team -Benji Style-   MMT Make My Team -Benji Style- EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:40 am

~Nexus' MMT Thread~

Well im going to be honest im shit at making teams so i need help with one so i will list the pokemon i have and you form a team out of them, the person who created the team i think is the best will be rewarded with 600 Points to spend in the Shaywin store, please note that not everyone will not get these points just the person who built the best team in my opinion, okay here goes.

MMT Make My Team -Benji Style- 130MMT Make My Team -Benji Style- 490MMT Make My Team -Benji Style- 135MMT Make My Team -Benji Style- 453MMT Make My Team -Benji Style- 376MMT Make My Team -Benji Style- 373MMT Make My Team -Benji Style- 212MMT Make My Team -Benji Style- 260MMT Make My Team -Benji Style- 145

You may suggest different pokemon that i do not have for my team but please limit it to 2 maybe 1 if you can and also please try to keep with the current pokemons EV spread and purpose etc.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MMT Make My Team -Benji Style- Gyarados
Gyarados @ Leftovers

Ability: Intimidate
Adamant Natured
EV Spread: 156 HP / 108 Atk / 100 Def / 144 Spe

~Dragon Dance
~Waterfall
~Stone Edge
~Taunt

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MMT Make My Team -Benji Style- Heatran
Heatran @ Choice Scarf (ScarfTran) / Shuca Berry (LeadTran) / Leftovers (SubTran)

Ability: Flash Fire
Naive Natured
EV Spread: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Choice Scarf:
~Overheat
~Hidden Power Ice
~Earth Power
~Explosion

Lead:
~ Stealth Rock
~ Fire Blast
~ Earth Power
~ Explosion

Substitute:
~ Fire Blast
~ Earth Power
~ Substitute
~ Toxic

MMT Make My Team -Benji Style- Jolteon
Jolteon @ Life Orb

Ability: Volt Absorb
Timid Natured
EV Spread: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

~Thunderbolt
~Hidden Power Grass
~Shadow Ball
~Wish

MMT Make My Team -Benji Style- Lucario
Lucario @ Life Orb

Ability: Inner Focus
Adamant Natured
EV Spread: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

Swords Dance:
~Swords Dance
~Close Combat
~ExtremeSpeed
~Crunch

Choice Band:
~ Close Combat
~ ExtremeSpeed
~ Stone Edge
~ Crunch / Ice Punch

MMT Make My Team -Benji Style- Metagross
Metagross @ Occa Berry (Lead) / Choice Band

Adamant Natured
EV Spread: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def

Lead:
~Stealth Rock
~Meteor Mash
~Earthquake
~Explosion

Choice Band:
~Meteor Mash
~Earthquake
~Thunder Punch / Ice Punch
~Explosion

MMT Make My Team -Benji Style- Salamence
Salamence @ Life Orb

Mild Natured
EV Spread: 84 Atk / 216 SpA / 208 Spe

~Draco Meteor
~Fire Blast
~Outrage
~Brick Break / Earthquake / Thunder Fang

MMT Make My Team -Benji Style- Scizor
Scizor @ Life Orb

Ability: Technician
Adamant Natured
EV Spread: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spe

~Swords Dance
~Bullet Punch
~U-Turn / X-Scissor
~Superpower

MMT Make My Team -Benji Style- Swampert
Swampert @ Leftovers

Ability: Torrent
Relaxed Natured
EV Spread: 240 HP / 216 Def / 52 SpA

Lead:
~Stealth Rock
~Surf
~Roar
~Earthquake

Mixed:
~Surf
~Earthquake
~Roar
~Ice Beam

MMT Make My Team -Benji Style- Zapdos
Zapdos @ Leftovers

Ability: Pressure
Bold Natured
EV Spread: 248 HP / 228 Def / 32 Spe

~Thunderbolt
~Heat Wave
~Roar
~Roost

Please take your time to look at this and help me out because it has taken me ages to do this, thanks in advanced.
Back to top Go down
Drayflare
Drayflare

PostSubject: Re: MMT Make My Team -Benji Style-   MMT Make My Team -Benji Style- EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:20 am

I stink at making teams, but ill try anyway. Try to avoid Heatran, as It had a double weakness to Ground. Thats gonna really hurt. Gyrados is pretty good, but Swampert is too. If youre gonna be fighting dragons, take Swamperts mix. He can hold out, with the healt Evs, and slam either Dragons or any other Pokemon very hard. So I say Swampert. I suggest Lucario too. Mine is a special sweeper, with Aura sphere, but not Ev trained. Take the choice Move set, and take Ice Punch. Again, helpful against Dragons. Garchomp is a favorite. Wink .
I see youre missing a good fire, cause Heatran got kicked out, so This is what I use.
Charizard@leftovers
252 Special attack, and 252 Speed and 4 HP.
Overheat,
Flamethrower,
Toxic,
And Roost.
Adamant nature.
So, hes a nice fighter, just gotta put him in at the front to slam and switch.
So far. we have Lucario with Choice and Ice punch, Swampert with Mix, And Charizard with form above.^^ Salamence is a nice choice, with Thunder Fang to take out Water Types. And of course, you need a tank. Use Metagross, with Choice and ice punch. he dosent have the defense of a normal tank, but his HP Evs will make up for that.
Then put Jolteon in, as The Eevee evolutions always are decent in battle if You use them right.

So, heres the team.
Charizard, Jolteon, Lucario, Swampert, Metagross, and Salamence.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: MMT Make My Team -Benji Style-   MMT Make My Team -Benji Style- EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:30 am

thank for the advice but all of chrizards moves are special but hes adamant nautre? and i really dont feel charizard would work well with the team so thanks anyway Sad
Back to top Go down
Drayflare
Drayflare

PostSubject: Re: MMT Make My Team -Benji Style-   MMT Make My Team -Benji Style- EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:37 am

Wait, I just checked my game. Hes Hardy.
Back to top Go down
SecondHeartbeat
Admin
SecondHeartbeat

Favorite Pokemon : Spiritomb/Honchkrow/Dusknoir

PostSubject: Re: MMT Make My Team -Benji Style-   MMT Make My Team -Benji Style- EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:57 am

OUwhore team eh?

Swampert lead
Salamence
Gyarados
Heatran scarf
Scizor
Jolteon

tada.

I don't think I have to explain the simplicity and coverage of this team
Back to top Go down
george182
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
george182

Favorite Pokemon : Dugtrio, got to love em.

PostSubject: Re: MMT Make My Team -Benji Style-   MMT Make My Team -Benji Style- EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:10 am

Same as SHB but zapdos over jolteon.

two walls are always good to hvae, e.g. swampert cannot wall sceptile, but zapdos reists grass (thanks aj29), zapdos is weak to rock, but swampert resist it.

I think that gives you the most OU team, swampert is the most popular lead, salamance is the most popular mixed wall breaker, heatran the most popular revenge killer, scizor is the most popular sword dance sweeper, zapdos is the most popular phazer and gyrados is just very popular, this team also gives you double intimidate to destroy physical attackers.

Last edited by george182 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
►AJ29◄
►AJ29◄

Badges : Heart Gold FC: 1591-3926-9076
Favorite Pokemon : Slugmaz are the new Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: MMT Make My Team -Benji Style-   MMT Make My Team -Benji Style- EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:26 am

george182 wrote:

two walls are always good to hvae, e.g. swampert cannot wall sceptile, but zapdos 4 times reists grass, zapdos is weak to rock, but swampert resist it.

I think that gives you the most OU team, swampert is the most popular lead, salamance is the most popular mixed wall breaker, heatran the most popular revenge killer, scizor is the most popular sword dance sweeper, zapdos is the most popular phazer and gyrados is just very popular, this team also gives you double intimidate to destroy physical attackers.

Zappy is only 2x Resistant to Gras.....

I agree with SHB, but on the Zapdos/Jolteon dilemna
If you want fast powerful attacks use Jolteon but if you want a reliable Tank and Phaser use Zapdos.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AJ29FF12
Jude
Common Poster
Common Poster
Jude

Favorite Pokemon : Mew

PostSubject: Re: MMT Make My Team -Benji Style-   MMT Make My Team -Benji Style- EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:45 am

How about this?

Swampert Mix Lead
Choice Band Metagross
Zapdos
Scizor
Heatran
Salamence

It has some basic coverage...two resists for type you're weak too but water...not bad I suppose?
Back to top Go down
SecondHeartbeat
Admin
SecondHeartbeat

Favorite Pokemon : Spiritomb/Honchkrow/Dusknoir

PostSubject: Re: MMT Make My Team -Benji Style-   MMT Make My Team -Benji Style- EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:40 pm

george182 wrote:

two walls are always good to hvae, e.g. swampert cannot wall sceptile, but zapdos reists grass (thanks aj29), zapdos is weak to rock, but swampert resist it.

I think that gives you the most OU team, swampert is the most popular lead, salamance is the most popular mixed wall breaker, heatran the most popular revenge killer, scizor is the most popular sword dance sweeper, zapdos is the most popular phazer and gyrados is just very popular, this team also gives you double to destroy physical attackers.

-.- I used Jolteon cause he said he wanted to use it
Back to top Go down
george182
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
george182

Favorite Pokemon : Dugtrio, got to love em.

PostSubject: Re: MMT Make My Team -Benji Style-   MMT Make My Team -Benji Style- EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:48 pm

If you use jolteon give it signal beam over wish, jolteon has the speed for instant recovery but wish takes a turn to kick in and jolteon doesn't have the defence to take two hits just to heal half his health. Baton pass would be better for predicting switches but you would have to re breed.
Back to top Go down
Jude
Common Poster
Common Poster
Jude

Favorite Pokemon : Mew

PostSubject: Re: MMT Make My Team -Benji Style-   MMT Make My Team -Benji Style- EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:41 am

I think Wish is actually a better idea than Signal Beam. Go to something like Gyarados that will obviously switch and Wish can support things like Choice Band Metagross who have no self recovery moves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMT Make My Team -Benji Style-   MMT Make My Team -Benji Style- Empty

Back to top Go down

MMT Make My Team -Benji Style-
Page 1 of 1