Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Pokemon HG and SS moveset thread (Make them before Smogon)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shaywin
Admin
Shaywin

Favorite Pokemon : Jumpluff

Pokemon HG and SS moveset thread (Make them before Smogon) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon HG and SS moveset thread (Make them before Smogon)   Pokemon HG and SS moveset thread (Make them before Smogon) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:34 pm

Anti-Lead Toxicroak @ Focus Sash
Adamant Nature
EV's: 6 HP / 252 ATK / 252 SPE
Ability Dry Skin / Anticipation (I guess its good to find out the opponents moves for this set to use counter effectively)
-Fake Out
-Sucker Punch
-Counter
-Cross Chop / Taunt / Magic Coat

Fake Out is obviously the move on the first go. Now since the opponent has less hp and you assume they will hit with a physical attack you can either hit them with priority (Sucker Punch), or counter back a mortal blow with counter. The last slot is personal preference, Cross Chop provides useful STAB. Taunt can force Pokemon to attack, but is doesn't work great especially since Toxicroak is slow, but it will ensure the use of Sucker Punch and sometimes counter. Magic Coat is a great choice as it sends the status of common status inducers that outrun Toxicroak back to the user, which includes the common ScarfBreloom.

Alright everyone submit your sets and rate!
Back to top Go down
https://shaywin.forumotion.com

Pokemon HG and SS moveset thread (Make them before Smogon)
Page 1 of 1