Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

SoulSIlverFraligatr's Team In Soul Silver!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulSilverFraligatr
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
SoulSilverFraligatr

Favorite Pokemon : Shuppet

SoulSIlverFraligatr's Team In Soul Silver! Empty
PostSubject: SoulSIlverFraligatr's Team In Soul Silver!   SoulSIlverFraligatr's Team In Soul Silver! EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:47 pm

Lucario - Aura Sphere, Earthquake, Dragon Pulse, Focus Punch Lv.88
Tyranitar - My HM Pokemon - Rock Climb, Whirlpool, Surf, Rock Smash Lv.100
Milotic - Ice Beam, Mirror Coat, Aqua Ring, Waterfall Lv.100
Pikachu - Thunderbolt, Thunder, Iron Tail, Rock Smash Lv. 100
Charizard - Strength, Blast Burn, Fly, Cut Lv. 100
Feraligatr - Frenzy Plant, Hydro Cannon, Shadow Claw, Dragon Pulse Lv.100

All of these are from my platinum except for my lucario.And i used action Replay for the Lv.100 part and Frenzy Plant For Feraligatr
Back to top Go down
http://www.shaywin.com
starryday
starryday

Favorite Pokemon : Camerupt

PostSubject: Re: SoulSIlverFraligatr's Team In Soul Silver!   SoulSIlverFraligatr's Team In Soul Silver! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:08 am

This is for competitive teams. And teams that have legit-moved and -statted pokemon. But if you want my opinion...

Lucario - Bad moveset. Choose either physical or special and stick to it. Also, Aura Sphere + Focus Punch on the same poke is, to put it frankly, dumb.

Tyranitar - Won't bother, since it's an HM slave...

Milotic - Exchange waterfall for surf, and it'll be okay.

Pikachu - Thunderbolt and Thunder on the same pokemon is redundant. Get rid of thunder for something else. Also, Rock Smash is one of the weakest moves in the game. Switch out for something like Brick Break.

Charizard - Cut and Strength... yeah. Get rid of both. If you must have Fly, then okay, but cut and strength are terrible moves. Cut especially. Razz

Feraligatr - won't bother with it, either.

So... yeah. To be brutally honest, this team will get nowhere online. You in-game team and your battling team usually don't coincide. Surf is the only good HM move, in most people's opinions, with Waterfall a good physical alternate to it. But, yeah. Don't try to battle online with these guys. They might work well in-game, but they wouldn't last a minute with serious trainers.
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverFraligatr
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
SoulSilverFraligatr

PostSubject: Re: SoulSIlverFraligatr's Team In Soul Silver!   SoulSIlverFraligatr's Team In Soul Silver! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:24 pm

Yeah well what is your team starryday

[►AJ29◄: Post edited. This kind of thing will not be tolerated.]
Back to top Go down
►AJ29◄
►AJ29◄

Badges : Heart Gold FC: 1591-3926-9076
Favorite Pokemon : Slugmaz are the new Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: SoulSIlverFraligatr's Team In Soul Silver!   SoulSIlverFraligatr's Team In Soul Silver! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:18 pm

That kind of talk to a moderator will not be tolerated...
She was only trying to help!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AJ29FF12
SoulSilverFraligatr
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
SoulSilverFraligatr

PostSubject: Re: SoulSIlverFraligatr's Team In Soul Silver!   SoulSIlverFraligatr's Team In Soul Silver! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:42 pm

Oh Im Sorry AJ29 and Starryday i just was excited to hear that people liked my team and she kind of put me down and I Am SO SORRY!!!!!!!! Here's My New Team
Leafeon Lv 100 Frenzy Plant, Hyper Beam, Wood Hammer, Solar Beam
Froslass Lv. 100 Blizzard, Confuse Ray, Hyper Beam, Ice Beam
Staraptor Lv. 100 Close Combat, Fly, Hyper Beam, Aerial Ace
Infernape Lv 100 Flare Blitz, Strength, Blast Burn, Earthquake
Empoleon Lv. 100 Blast Burn, Rock Smash Please dont put me down with rock smash or cut, Hydro Cannon, Waterfall
Blastoise Lv. 100 Hydro Pump, Rock Climb, Surf, Brick Break

Hope it is Better! Smile Yet Again I AM SO SORRY! I FEEL SO BAD!
Back to top Go down
starryday
starryday

PostSubject: Re: SoulSIlverFraligatr's Team In Soul Silver!   SoulSIlverFraligatr's Team In Soul Silver! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:17 pm

I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything bad about your team. I apologize for making you upset, but I was being honest. If you don't want criticism, don't post your team. There are people who would have said the same thing in a much harsher way. I admit I could've been more tactful about it, but I was having an off day and was feeling blunt. Again, I'm sorry, but if you can't deal with criticism, don't post your team for evaluation.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Common Poster
Common Poster
Tom

Favorite Pokemon : Missingknows

PostSubject: Re: SoulSIlverFraligatr's Team In Soul Silver!   SoulSIlverFraligatr's Team In Soul Silver! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:52 pm

SoulSilverFraligatr wrote:
Oh Im Sorry AJ29 and Starryday i just was excited to hear that people liked my team and she kind of put me down and I Am SO SORRY!!!!!!!! Here's My New Team
Leafeon Lv 100 Frenzy Plant, Hyper Beam, Wood Hammer, Solar Beam
Froslass Lv. 100 Blizzard, Confuse Ray, Hyper Beam, Ice Beam
Staraptor Lv. 100 Close Combat, Fly, Hyper Beam, Aerial Ace
Infernape Lv 100 Flare Blitz, Strength, Blast Burn, Earthquake
Empoleon Lv. 100 Blast Burn, Rock Smash Please dont put me down with rock smash or cut, Hydro Cannon, Waterfall
Blastoise Lv. 100 Hydro Pump, Rock Climb, Surf, Brick Break

Hope it is Better! Smile Yet Again I AM SO SORRY! I FEEL SO BAD!

Um.. I suggest if your going to make an RMT not to have it filled with people knowing HMs and hacked moves like a Empoleon with Blast Burn...this isn't really a site that has anyone using AR to make they're Pokemon know the nub starter moves, or using it to get a Pokemon to level 100.
Back to top Go down
starryday
starryday

PostSubject: Re: SoulSIlverFraligatr's Team In Soul Silver!   SoulSIlverFraligatr's Team In Soul Silver! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:54 pm

Ditto what Gir said.

I'ma make a rough teambuilding guide. Cause I needed ideas for something to do, and that'll work nicely.
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverFraligatr
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
SoulSilverFraligatr

PostSubject: Re: SoulSIlverFraligatr's Team In Soul Silver!   SoulSIlverFraligatr's Team In Soul Silver! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:01 pm

Starryday i want to be your friend!!!!!
bounce
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverFraligatr
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
SoulSilverFraligatr

PostSubject: Re: SoulSIlverFraligatr's Team In Soul Silver!   SoulSIlverFraligatr's Team In Soul Silver! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:02 pm

and Gir Rocks thanks i will change the empoleon thing!
Back to top Go down
starryday
starryday

PostSubject: Re: SoulSIlverFraligatr's Team In Soul Silver!   SoulSIlverFraligatr's Team In Soul Silver! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:19 pm

It's okay, most people do. Razz haha at least online. Could have something to do with a bunch of guys who play pokemon that are shocked to find a girl in their midst. xD But yeah... gain my respect, and I'll be happy to be your friend. But I don't just announce people my friends without getting to know and respect them. Wink
Back to top Go down
►AJ29◄
►AJ29◄

Badges : Heart Gold FC: 1591-3926-9076
Favorite Pokemon : Slugmaz are the new Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: SoulSIlverFraligatr's Team In Soul Silver!   SoulSIlverFraligatr's Team In Soul Silver! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:52 am

SoulSilverFraligatr wrote:
Oh Im Sorry AJ29 and Starryday i just was excited to hear that people liked my team and she kind of put me down and I Am SO SORRY!!!!!!!!

It's ok, just make sure it doesn't happen again. We all make mistakes and it's easy to get caught up like that. =P

starryday wrote:
I'ma make a rough teambuilding guide. Cause I needed ideas for something to do, and that'll work nicely.

Good idea. It can be joined with the other one we had if you like.
I still think that Jack should consider putting a sub-section for in-game teams. It would make things easier.. Because in effect this thread should be locked because it doesn't follow the rules. D= But I'm nice and the site is just getting started again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AJ29FF12
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoulSIlverFraligatr's Team In Soul Silver!   SoulSIlverFraligatr's Team In Soul Silver! Empty

Back to top Go down

SoulSIlverFraligatr's Team In Soul Silver!
Page 1 of 1