Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Pokemon Heat Gold & Soul Silver review

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nova
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Nova

Favorite Pokemon : Absol, Ninetales, Glaceon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Suicune, Totidile, Quilava

Pokemon Heat Gold & Soul Silver review Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Heat Gold & Soul Silver review   Pokemon Heat Gold & Soul Silver review EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:43 pm

Today im going to be reviewing on of the most anticipated games on this site... Heart Gold & Soul Silver. They games were just released in japan and won't become available in the US till around March. But i couldn't wait so i downloaded the rom and found an English patch to play it with. The English patch allows me to see the moves items and move descriptions in English, which is vary helpful since i dont know any Japanese. So i downloaded the rom and started to play, and let me say the graphics are some thing else...

Graphics 10/10
The new graphics are similar in the sence of the base, but Certain moves, the pokemon following you, pokemon mart/center,grass, and alot of other things were better then just well done. The pokemart now has a rotating sign next to it which well stands out. The pokecenter is redone to make feel better, the stairs to go up are not escalators and the second floor is back behind the main health thing, there is also a downstairs which i haven't been into yet.

Story: 9.5/10
The story is a remake of my favorite pokemon games(story wise) and for me and what i remember from crystal its a little different and i think they changed it for the better, i haven't gotten far and the game is harder right now because the conversations are all in Japanese...but overall i really like the story mode alot, ii can't realy explain much because i don't know much

Gameplay: 9.5/10
Just like alot of pokemon games when they first come out they are vary addicting but once you beat it your done with it and all it is about is just winning as much as you can, i dont know how much different this game will be after i beat it but the story line is doubled in length from platinum

Overall I give this game a 9.5 out of 10 I haven't played alot of it and im sure the story will go to 10 if i knew what was going on, i will give updates once i have discovered the multilayer aspect of the game
Back to top Go down
►AJ29◄
►AJ29◄

Badges : Heart Gold FC: 1591-3926-9076
Favorite Pokemon : Slugmaz are the new Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heat Gold & Soul Silver review   Pokemon Heat Gold & Soul Silver review EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:10 pm

I wouldn't say it's your favourite because that's not as much of a professional review.

Quote :
The storyline is the favourite of many Pokémon fans and most are overjoyed that it has been remade.

Something like that I think would be ok.

Edit: Just left advice and stuff.

Last edited by ►AJ29◄ on Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AJ29FF12
Nova
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Nova

Favorite Pokemon : Absol, Ninetales, Glaceon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Suicune, Totidile, Quilava

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heat Gold & Soul Silver review   Pokemon Heat Gold & Soul Silver review EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:19 pm

I said id have more updates... i rushed through this and i havn't exploared all the features and i said and other things... with the graphics
Back to top Go down
►AJ29◄
►AJ29◄

Badges : Heart Gold FC: 1591-3926-9076
Favorite Pokemon : Slugmaz are the new Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heat Gold & Soul Silver review   Pokemon Heat Gold & Soul Silver review EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:22 pm

Mmmkay. I'll delete the unnecessary bits then and just leave the advice.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AJ29FF12
Nova
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heat Gold & Soul Silver review   Pokemon Heat Gold & Soul Silver review EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:47 pm

But also reviews are personal opionins on the game... so its a review about a game so it is a biased opionin no mater what...
Back to top Go down
m1jb
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
m1jb

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heat Gold & Soul Silver review   Pokemon Heat Gold & Soul Silver review EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:15 pm

ive played a little of the patched japanese version (my todidile is at 17 ) but i stopped just so i can see all of it in english the game its self is nice its game mechanics are great and i like that they made it were the first pokemon in your party can stay outside the pokeball just like yellow version with pikachu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heat Gold & Soul Silver review   Pokemon Heat Gold & Soul Silver review Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Heat Gold & Soul Silver review
Page 1 of 1