Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!

Go down 
+17
alkemyhuntr
future237
Nova
Tom
►AJ29◄
Lord Arceus
Paco
Jude
killer7
george182
starryday
Tr4q
Shaywin
SecondHeartbeat
R4PTOR
temo
ET
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What are you more interested in, Pokemon HG or Pokemon SS?
Heart Gold
Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! Vote_lcap38%Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! Vote_rcap
 38% [ 10 ]
Soul Silver
Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! Vote_lcap62%Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! Vote_rcap
 62% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ET
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
ET

Favorite Pokemon : Aerodactyl OR Lapras

Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:16 am

Okay folks, cast your vote on whether you are more interested in HG or SS!
Also if you want, you could post why you voted whatever you voted Smile
Other than that --- please no spam -_-
Back to top Go down
temo
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
temo

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard, Deoxys

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:20 am

I am more interested in heart gold because when I was little and playing gold and silver versions I would primarily play gold version.
Back to top Go down
ET
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
ET

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:30 am

Oh yeah of course i voted HG to... I prefered gold it than silver
Back to top Go down
temo
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
temo

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard, Deoxys

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:37 am

nice
Back to top Go down
R4PTOR

PostSubject: SS   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:50 am

I like Soul Silver better
i just don't like HO-OH that much
i have never played Generation 2 Games because when they came out i was like 4
so im going to buy both but i will probably play SS more
Back to top Go down
SecondHeartbeat
Admin
SecondHeartbeat

Favorite Pokemon : Spiritomb/Honchkrow/Dusknoir

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:25 am

Ha, I'd choose SS. I just prefer Silver over Gold
Back to top Go down
ET
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
ET

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:25 pm

SecondHeartbeat wrote:
Ha, I'd choose SS. I just prefer Silver over Gold
D: Im still stickin with HG ssince its least popular... sum1 needs to like it
Back to top Go down
Shaywin
Admin
Shaywin

Favorite Pokemon : Jumpluff

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:55 pm

If there aren't any advantages over each other, I'll just pick whatever. afro
Back to top Go down
https://shaywin.forumotion.com
Tr4q
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
Tr4q

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:39 pm

I chose Heart Gold because all my friends are choosing Soul Silver.
Back to top Go down
starryday
starryday

Favorite Pokemon : Camerupt

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:01 pm

I chose HG because even though I like silver stuff better, Gold version was my first Pokemon game and I'm partial to it. Smile
Back to top Go down
george182
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
george182

Favorite Pokemon : Dugtrio, got to love em.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:05 pm

I chose soul silver

heart gold just make me think of that male japanese person (no offence), with the anoying advert voice, and everytime I read the word, i hear him saying it in my head, it's realy anoying.

Soul silver also has pretty sound, with the "ss" alliteration (sibilance, if ur a noob wanting to correct me), and I hate Ho oh, it looks rediculous in my opinion, like a a demented evil rainbow, with sunken eyes and made by frakenstein, anyone else agree (I doubt it lol).
Back to top Go down
killer7
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
killer7

Favorite Pokemon : Darkrai

PostSubject: Soul Silver   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:06 pm

I choose soul silver. In both heart gold and soul silver you have the chance to catch both lugia and Ho-oh. i personally prefer Ho-oh so if I get Soul Silver i will get first a low lvl lugia(i think lvl 40) and later i will take a high lvl Ho-oh(i think lvl 75).
Back to top Go down
Jude
Common Poster
Common Poster
Jude

Favorite Pokemon : Mew

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:14 pm

Soul Silver, it just sounds better
Back to top Go down
Paco
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
Paco

Favorite Pokemon : Gyarados

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:57 pm

soul silver seems way cooler
Back to top Go down
ET
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
ET

PostSubject: MF Re-diculous >:O   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:51 am

-.- nobody likes ho-oh - well i do like lugia better... but i did mainly vote HG in the case of nobody else likes it T_T
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
Lord Arceus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:13 pm

SoulSilver and Lugia ftw!!! I think silver was actually the first game I played anyways, so... I don't know why they put groudon in with Lugia though, doesn't really feel right, I think it would be better if Kyogre was in soulsilver, but I guess they just want to even it out.
Back to top Go down
►AJ29◄
►AJ29◄

Badges : Heart Gold FC: 1591-3926-9076
Favorite Pokemon : Slugmaz are the new Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:10 pm

Heart Gold
I preferred it when I was young and still do. I prefer Ho-Oh too. Even though it isn't as good as Lugia.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AJ29FF12
Tom
Common Poster
Common Poster
Tom

Favorite Pokemon : Missingknows

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:13 pm

heart gold duh.everbody loves gold! cheers
Back to top Go down
Nova
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Nova

Favorite Pokemon : Absol, Ninetales, Glaceon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Suicune, Totidile, Quilava

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:46 pm

Soul Silver just because i like the name and i think i should play something different then what i originaly did when they first came out, I'd rather just play something different. And one thing that i have noticed is that its almost a split 7:10
H:S
G:S
Back to top Go down
future237
Common Poster
Common Poster
future237

Favorite Pokemon : Frost Rotom. i can have food whenever i want. lol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:48 pm

well i am gonna buy bought and just wait and in like 1 or two years the crystal remake. ill buy both to complete my dex lol
Back to top Go down
Nova
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Nova

Favorite Pokemon : Absol, Ninetales, Glaceon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Suicune, Totidile, Quilava

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:58 pm

Crystal is my favorite game, the one thing i didn't like about it is that i couldn't get a vulpix so i can evolve it into ninetales, the three things i hope that they change in this game is;
1) You can catch all 493 pokemon in the game (This would be hard to do because of the amount of codes and software changes needed to be made)
2) Have a wifi hub where you can enter and you could battle random people with out the friendcodes needed (Not as hard as alot of people think)
3) Make it easier to get the stones!!! It takes forever for me to get all the stones in crystal right now
Back to top Go down
future237
Common Poster
Common Poster
future237

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:00 pm

yeah well it is suppossed that the new ones have compatibility to P/D/PT so i could say that if you have at least in your ds game all the pokemons of sinnoh,hoenn and kanto yo can have all the pokemons in gold/silver
Back to top Go down
Nova
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:56 pm

Yea probibly but i think what they should is when the next time they create a new game with a new region and starters and everything else what they should do is have the option of after beating the Elite 4 go choose which region (Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh) to go to next and then so on and so on for a total of 40 Badges!! and then once you get all 40 you can take on the "World" Champion
Back to top Go down
future237
Common Poster
Common Poster
future237

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:01 pm

but nova just imagine how much capacity the ds card should have and to be world champion i should say that it shoul be all the regions but online it would be great
Back to top Go down
►AJ29◄
►AJ29◄

Badges : Heart Gold FC: 1591-3926-9076
Favorite Pokemon : Slugmaz are the new Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:56 am

Nova wrote:
Yea probibly but i think what they should is when the next time they create a new game with a new region and starters and everything else what they should do is have the option of after beating the Elite 4 go choose which region (Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh) to go to next and then so on and so on for a total of 40 Badges!! and then once you get all 40 you can take on the "World" Champion

On the Wii I think that could be possible. Would take up a lot of memory though.
It would be amazing to see all the cities in 3D too
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AJ29FF12
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next