Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!

Go down 
+17
alkemyhuntr
future237
Nova
Tom
►AJ29◄
Lord Arceus
Paco
Jude
killer7
george182
starryday
Tr4q
Shaywin
SecondHeartbeat
R4PTOR
temo
ET
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What are you more interested in, Pokemon HG or Pokemon SS?
Heart Gold
Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 10 ]
Soul Silver
Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! - Page 2 Vote_lcap62%Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 62% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Nova
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Nova

Favorite Pokemon : Absol, Ninetales, Glaceon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Suicune, Totidile, Quilava

Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:57 am

►AJ29◄ wrote:
Nova wrote:
Yea probibly but i think what they should is when the next time they create a new game with a new region and starters and everything else what they should do is have the option of after beating the Elite 4 go choose which region (Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh) to go to next and then so on and so on for a total of 40 Badges!! and then once you get all 40 you can take on the "World" Champion

On the Wii I think that could be possible. Would take up a lot of memory though.
It would be amazing to see all the cities in 3D too

You guys a DS Rom or NDS file can range from 8 Mb to 256 Mb Pokemon Platinum was only 128 Mb so technicly they could double the amount of info, and if they used something with an Sd card memory thingthey coul expand it to at least 4 gb of info, A Wii opticle disk can hold around around 4.7Gb ot 8.4 (Duel Layer of info so has its more likly to be made onto a Wii game it isn't that hard to make it into a Ds game (Plus I don't own a wii and since i use an R4 for my ds i couldn't connect any of my stuff to the wii anyway)
Back to top Go down
future237
Common Poster
Common Poster
future237

Favorite Pokemon : Frost Rotom. i can have food whenever i want. lol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:43 am

Nova wrote:
►AJ29◄ wrote:
Nova wrote:
Yea probibly but i think what they should is when the next time they create a new game with a new region and starters and everything else what they should do is have the option of after beating the Elite 4 go choose which region (Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh) to go to next and then so on and so on for a total of 40 Badges!! and then once you get all 40 you can take on the "World" Champion

On the Wii I think that could be possible. Would take up a lot of memory though.
It would be amazing to see all the cities in 3D too

You guys a DS Rom or NDS file can range from 8 Mb to 256 Mb Pokemon Platinum was only 128 Mb so technicly they could double the amount of info, and if they used something with an Sd card memory thingthey coul expand it to at least 4 gb of info, A Wii opticle disk can hold around around 4.7Gb ot 8.4 (Duel Layer of info so has its more likly to be made onto a Wii game it isn't that hard to make it into a Ds game (Plus I don't own a wii and since i use an R4 for my ds i couldn't connect any of my stuff to the wii anyway)

or something better now that dsi uses sd card you can get the memory up to 32 gb so with that size you can have a online feature well supported, only look at wow it uses 8 gb in a computer and it runs pretty fast
Back to top Go down
Nova
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Nova

Favorite Pokemon : Absol, Ninetales, Glaceon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Suicune, Totidile, Quilava

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:32 pm

They can't make a game just for the Dsi though and so it is possible that they can make it the only problem is that they might not want to
Back to top Go down
alkemyhuntr

Favorite Pokemon : Crobat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:37 pm

well, i played silver when i was young.
although i like lugia more than ho-oh, i voted for HG cuz thats what im getting
Back to top Go down
fusions
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Favorite Pokemon : brelloom, mudkip, and latios

PostSubject: poll   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:48 am

i prefer soulsilver over heartgold Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
marioguy2000

Favorite Pokemon : pikachu all the way.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 pm

well i vote for silver because...well...i always liked the color silver better then gold Razz
Back to top Go down
Dserj
Common Poster
Common Poster
Dserj

Favorite Pokemon : Blaziken Typhlosion Scizor Zangoose

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:13 pm

yea i like heartgold better
i had gold,soooo id figure id stay with it
plus you get ho-oh and lugia in each game soo lols xD
i find the version exclusives better than soulsilver
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
Lord Arceus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:39 am

Ah, guess what? I got heart gold, even though I wanted to get Soul Silver. I'm going to get an english version of soul silver though, ahhaha.
Back to top Go down
m1jb
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
m1jb

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:36 pm

when i silver first came out for gameboy i had got silver so now im going to want heart gold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!   Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver - You cast the vote!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2