Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Firste Team on Plat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
90HeroMAXD
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
90HeroMAXD

Favorite Pokemon : Scizor

Firste Team on Plat Empty
PostSubject: Firste Team on Plat   Firste Team on Plat EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:05 am

Firste Team on Plat 121 Firste Team on Plat 376Firste Team on Plat 472Firste Team on Plat 492Firste Team on Plat 242Firste Team on Plat 068

90HeroMAXD's Team

Firste Team on Plat 376_metagross_2_m
Metagross
Lead
Adament
EV 252 HP / 236 Atk / 12 Def / 8 Spe
Moves: Stealth Rock, Meteor Mash, Explosion, Bullet Punch

Metagross is the leader of my party with a great atk and defense and not so bad speed for a steel type. As well as its range in resistance i thought it might be a good choice as a lead

Firste Team on Plat 242
Blissey
Bold
Special Wall
EV: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA
Moves: Calm Mind, Ice beam, Soft Boil, Thunder Wave

A special stall. with Thunder wave i can slow down my opponents
giving me the chance of going first to recover any damage from the previous action(s).

Firste Team on Plat 472
Kite Rider/Gliscor Lv 74
Jolly
EV:252 HP / 40 Def / 216 Spe
Stats: HP 241, ATK 186, Def 215, Sp.A 64, Sp.D 118, SPE 192
Moves:Taunt, Sword dance, U-turn, Roost
Hit&Run

My Gliscor's IV is good as well as its defense and attack, not much on speed.
This moveset is my own. This is a study poke. Study the opponents Poke(s) find out there attacks and ultimately what classification they are(mixmance,etc)

Firste Team on Plat 121Back_m
Starmie
Bold
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Moves:T-Bolt, Surf, Icebeam, Psychic
Specs

Hopefully it can get rid of a mixape a weakness to the team that i originally posted on friendcodes
Anyway with good speed it can outrun some pokemon and get kills on the pursuit pokemons like Scizor, Tyranitar.

Firste Team on Plat Shaymin_Sprite___Back_by_drifblim
Shaywin/Shaymin Lv 100
Modest
EV: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Stats:HP 318, ATK 198, Def 224, SP.ATK 324(so freakin close) Sp.Def 236 Speed 267
Moves:Seed Flare, Hidden Power (Fire), Air Slash(a possible switch), Earth Power
Special Sweeper

Shaywin is just the special sweeper with seed flare and almost max+ stats. All the other moves are basic counters to shaymin's weakness(Hidden Power being Ice and Bug, Air Slash being Grass and Bug, Earth Power being Fire)
This pokemon isn't meant to stay long with its lack of a good speed, but if it can stay and fight it could be a threat(especially with a Calm Mind Baton Passer)

Firste Team on Plat 068
Machamp
Adament
EV: 252 HP / 128 Atk / 128 Spe
Bulk Up, Dynamic Punch, Stone Edge, Fire Punch.
Physical Sweeper

Pure offensive and with Bulk up giving it a slight chance of survival.

Last edited by 90HeroMAXD on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/90sHeroMAXD
90HeroMAXD
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
90HeroMAXD

PostSubject: Re: Firste Team on Plat   Firste Team on Plat EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:16 am

The stats merely mean that I have the basic stats so if people cannot calculate EV still want to rate it they can, but only to a certain extent.
Back to top Go down
►AJ29◄
►AJ29◄

Badges : Heart Gold FC: 1591-3926-9076
Favorite Pokemon : Slugmaz are the new Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Firste Team on Plat   Firste Team on Plat EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:51 am

Metagross: It ain't gonna be doing nothing to other Steel types... well anything that resists steel tbh. I would put EQ on there then you can hurt things that resist your Steel move. It would be your choice whether to keep BP or Meteor Mash. I would advise scrapping Meteor Mash and BP can take out the fragile leads like Aero and Azelf in 2 hits.

Blissey: Umm..... not a really good set. Anything that resists Ice can wall it really. I would advise either getting rid of Blissey or just using something standard as I can't see this doing too well in the current meta-game.

Gliscor: There's not much point in SD as you're only seeting up to U-turn out and losing the stat up. I would advise EQ on there then you have a nice STAB move.

Starmie: Go Timid>Bold & Grass Knot > Psychic. Then it'll have awesome coverage.

Shaymin: Is it Scarfed or Life Orbed? I would advise keeping the moves it has as it looks good.

Machamp: Consider Payback on there.

Looks pretty good. There's no solid counter for a CBScizor though so I would think about one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AJ29FF12
90HeroMAXD
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
90HeroMAXD

PostSubject: Re: Firste Team on Plat   Firste Team on Plat EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:23 pm

okay. My team will be changed slightly Im not sure yet though.
Im working on a Sandstorm team just for kicks
Which is on my sig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firste Team on Plat   Firste Team on Plat Empty

Back to top Go down

Firste Team on Plat
Page 1 of 1