Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

My Team Is a Work in progress

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hissien

Favorite Pokemon : Darkrai,Weavile,Scizor,Milotic,and more

My Team Is a Work in progress Empty
PostSubject: My Team Is a Work in progress   My Team Is a Work in progress EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:35 pm

as stated above remember that when you post

Milotic Bold nature
Item leftovers
Blizzard
Surf
Hypnosis
Recover

Weavile Naughty nature
item Focus sash
Ice Punch
Shadow Claw
Nightslash
Avalanche Wrong moves i kno

Scizor Adamant nature
Choice Band
Bullet Punch
X-Scissor
Swords dance
Iron Head

And Thats What I got All evd milotic defense and hp Weavile Speed and atk Scizor defense and atk
Back to top Go down
hissien

Favorite Pokemon : Darkrai,Weavile,Scizor,Milotic,and more

PostSubject: Re: My Team Is a Work in progress   My Team Is a Work in progress EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:37 pm

Im Training Zapdos Blazekin and .... i need one more what should i do
Back to top Go down
george182
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
george182

Favorite Pokemon : Dugtrio, got to love em.

PostSubject: Re: My Team Is a Work in progress   My Team Is a Work in progress EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:17 am

Milotic: don't go with blizzard, as ice beam will do more in the long run due to the misses, or give milotic a wide lens, hydro pump, blizzard and hypnosis, wide lens increases accuracy.

Weavile: shadow claw and night slash is a no, they hit the same things supereffectively, but night slash gets stab, brick break and night slash give great type coverage, avalance is pointless as weavile is really fast and can't take a hit anyway, ice shard would be better for dragon dance dragons, and finishing off fast things like aerodactyl, killing ninjask, or go with counter because you have a focus sash and pursuit is a nice option, as weavile will kill things like gengar if they stay, or if they switch, which is win win really.

Scizor: brick break or superpower over iron head, you already have bullet punch so iron head isn't needed superpower offers great type coverage and the same power. U-turn is probably better on the choice set, because scizor can use the take a hit and bring in someone frail tactic, and the switch is just nice. Sword dance, you acctually won't be able to make use of it with a choice band, it is just dead wieght. Pursuit is a good option for fleeing foes, and quick attack is good for weak heatran, empoleon, lanturn, kingdra, gyrados, jolteon, basically all water, electric and fire types. Double hit is an interesting option that can break substitutes and hit the oponent, main use is brelloom, so that brelloom can't focus punch you and seed bomb is resisted.

Blaziken, blaziken always has to invest heavilly in speed, meaing she has less ev's to put in sp.atk and atk, infernape can do th oposite and take ev's out of speed and put them in sp.atk and atk. This results in most mix apes, being faster than all blaziken and doing the same amount of damadge roughtly, infernape also has a better movepool and he doen't need anymore power. Bassically always use infernape over blaziken, speed is very imporetant.

Zapdos is a good idea, post it's movepool and things that it will have so people can rate it.
Back to top Go down
Jude
Common Poster
Common Poster
Jude

Favorite Pokemon : Mew

PostSubject: Re: My Team Is a Work in progress   My Team Is a Work in progress EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:02 am

You need to read rule two of the rules. Locked until you show me an improved copy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Team Is a Work in progress   My Team Is a Work in progress Empty

Back to top Go down

My Team Is a Work in progress
Page 1 of 1