Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Final Fantasy X Review.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
►AJ29◄
►AJ29◄

Badges : Heart Gold FC: 1591-3926-9076
Favorite Pokemon : Slugmaz are the new Mudkipz

Final Fantasy X Review. Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy X Review.   Final Fantasy X Review. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:39 am

Yes I know it's old and all but I'm just compelled to do one. So I am

This game was released in July 2001 in Japan.

Graphics: For the era they were fantastic graphics and they still are now considering the age of the game. The people have a better shape than previous games and there aren't any glitchy or patchy areas. There are also cinematic scenes which have better grahics than the games of nowadays, however these are unfortunately quite few and far between but they show off the game in all it's glory. 10/10

Sound: The work of Nobuo Uematsu. There are lots of themes that get stuck in your head form this game which shows how good the music is. There is a range of sad pieces (Eg To Zanarkand) to more jolly and upbeat pieces (Eg Battle Theme) 10/10

Game play: There are many people who hate this game for the simple fact there are a lot of cutscenes. Around half the time spent playing is watching cutscenes which can't be skipped. These cutscenes build up the story and help the ideas flow. The gameplay itself is very good except it is more of a "follow the red marker" kind of game. The battle system is better than the previous games, allowing you to switch charaters around, even in the middle of a battle! The way which the battle is exectued has also been improved however some feel that they are "fighting the same monsters just with different colours." 9/10

Story: Boy meets girl. They fall in love. Sounds cheesy eh? But this game manages to pull it off extremely well and not make it cheesy.

Big spoiler if you havent played the game.
Spoiler:

The story is told in the past for the first 2/3 of the game up until you reach the point you see in the beginning cutscene of the game. Then it turns to the present. The creators have nicely executed this and made it quite effective. There are hints throughout the game that it is being told like a story as it is said in the game to Tidus/Alternate name "This is your story" and you hear Tidus' own comments on what he now thinks looking back at points too. 10/10

Longevity: The game in all can take from 30-50 hours to complete dependant on the amount of training put in. After you've completed you can go and max characters stats and get powerful weapons, fight dark Aeons and lots more. However you actually don't HAVE to complete the game as if you do it will take you back to the start menu to load your save. 9/10

Overall: Good Graphics, Amazing storyline, extra features. This has it all. Overall 9, 10, 9, 10, 10 = 48/50 = 96%.

Last edited by ►AJ29◄ on Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AJ29FF12
►AJ29◄
►AJ29◄

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X Review.   Final Fantasy X Review. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:39 am

Personal review

[In progress]
Back to top Go down
Nova
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Nova

Favorite Pokemon : Absol, Ninetales, Glaceon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Suicune, Totidile, Quilava

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X Review.   Final Fantasy X Review. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:29 am

Final Fantasy X was amazing
Back to top Go down
Am33r
Am33r

Favorite Pokemon : Latias and latios

PostSubject: FFX IS DA BEST!   Final Fantasy X Review. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:14 am

It's the best game ever! I should know i swear! my dad owns a game store and i play all of his games and this was the best! FFX and FFX2 are cool and fun but yet sad you have to play FFX to play and get FFX2
Back to top Go down
http://zoroark.fantasyboard.net
►AJ29◄
►AJ29◄

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X Review.   Final Fantasy X Review. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:32 am

I have both. I actually played FFX-2 first because I rented it but couldn't find FFX in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X Review.   Final Fantasy X Review. Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy X Review.
Page 1 of 1