Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Guitar Hero 5 Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nova
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Nova

Favorite Pokemon : Absol, Ninetales, Glaceon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Suicune, Totidile, Quilava

Guitar Hero 5 Review Empty
PostSubject: Guitar Hero 5 Review   Guitar Hero 5 Review EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:45 pm

Every one has heard of guitar hero even if they don't know about video games, Guitar Hero 5 is trying to keep the lead as the best music game from Rock band (sorry to the 6 Rock Revolution fans). Guitar Hero had to add some new features and they delivered those features and added more.

Features 9.5/10
They haved added great features there is only a few things i would change. The three majore changes are
1) They got rid of cash in the game, instead of cash you have to complete challenges to unlock things. The challenge idea was good but i don't like how you can't buy things from ingame "money"
2) Multiplayer, they have complety re did the mulrtplayer, there are 6 modes; Pro face off, Rockfest, Team Rockfest, Team Pro faceoff, Team Rockfest, Band V Band, and then Band Carrier (online), Rockfest is vary unique were scoring is different. These are the 6 rockfest challenges . . .
"Momentum": Starting at Medium difficulty, players can increase their difficulty and score more points by hitting twenty consecutive notes, but will fall back in difficulty if they miss three notes in a row.
"Streakers": Points are awarded for making "streaks" a series of consecutive notes, with the value further increasing for longer streaks.
"Perfectionist": For each section of a song, players are ranked by the percentage of correct notes hit, with the top player getting the most points.
"Do or Die": A player is forced to wait out until the next section if they miss three notes in the current section of the song.
"Elimination": At certain marked points in a song (roughly every 30 seconds), the lowest scoring player is eliminated.
"Pro Face-Off": A standard score attack mode, with the highest score winning.
3)Party Play, you can jump in and out of a song that the game randemly picks, you don't even need to play you could just listen to the music

Songs 10/10
The song selection is great! The downloads for GHWT work except for the Jimi Hendrix stuff (sadly) and the idea of importing songs of GH WT and GH SH they should of had them for free but i dont have WT anymore i just took the manual to import the key... Each song in the game is the original song!

Graphics 10/10
The graphics are redone, they aren't as "choppy" as GH WT and one thing that is in GH5 that is like in RB2 is you can make your own band, your guitarrest, basiest, drumer and vocalist. The fretboard is also different, it will take a song or two to get used to it, but it depends on what people think, i personaly like it better.

In the long run this game is the best guitar hero to keep, im not selling mine because i have over 215 songs!!! There will be weekly songs to download to keep the game update.

Overall this game is way worth the money, not just because all of the songs but also because when you buy GH5 this month you get GH Van Halen for Free!!! and anything free is usually awsome!

So thats my review for GH5 im rushing my reviews because when i start them i have to go so look forward for some more updates on GH5 and Pokemon Soul Silver either tomorrow or friday.
Back to top Go down

Guitar Hero 5 Review
Page 1 of 1