Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

REVIEW: Metroid Prime Trilogy.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
future237
Common Poster
Common Poster
future237

Favorite Pokemon : Frost Rotom. i can have food whenever i want. lol

REVIEW: Metroid Prime Trilogy. Empty
PostSubject: REVIEW: Metroid Prime Trilogy.   REVIEW: Metroid Prime Trilogy. EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:13 pm

REVIEW: Metroid Prime Trilogy. Revi10

This game has a curious story here because Nintendo announced that the games would be New Play Control, but if that new was awesome, when Nintendo told us that the three games would come out at a Price of one, I couldn’t believe it.

Well first a little bit of story, Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2: Echoes were released in 2003 and 2004, and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption in 2007, this last game was released for Wii, meaning that the FPS game play was so awesome like if you were Samus.

This time instead of creating a new game play, Nintendo used the game play of Corruption, so if you have already played this game you know how it is.

The only games that have changed are 1 and 2, because Corruption is the same, the graphics are great, now you can play the games in a resolution of 480p, one of the first things you will notice that it really looks great is the Phazon (it looks really good).

The story is very good, and now that you can play the 3 games without changing discs you will learn all about the mystery of the Chozo and Samus.

One thing I didn’t like was that the launch screen for the games is only one instead of the originals in the game cube games (I really miss the songs of those).

But you don’t have to worry because you can unlock them at the extras menu, and there you can unlock the extras of the three games so you will take your time trying to unlock them, now the game has three difficulty modes, so everybody can play them.

I recommend the game because if you didn’t played the first two this is a great chance to play them, also the art book is just awesome, if you have played Some Metroid games you know why.

Also the fact that the game is a special edition is very god, because the box is a metal one, so if you are a real fan of the Metroid series, heres your chance to hav something beatiful.

Graphics: 9
Sound: 10
Game play: 10
Story: 10
Longevity: 10
Overall: 9.8

REVIEW: Metroid Prime Trilogy. Metroi10REVIEW: Metroid Prime Trilogy. Metroi11
Back to top Go down
m1jb
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
m1jb

REVIEW: Metroid Prime Trilogy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: REVIEW: Metroid Prime Trilogy.   REVIEW: Metroid Prime Trilogy. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:17 pm

i love metroid prime series so it was only right that i bought the trilogy for wii. i think that the game is great and i recomend it
Back to top Go down

REVIEW: Metroid Prime Trilogy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Talk :: Video Game Reviews-
Jump to: