Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Boss' Team: You know you wanna rate it

Go down 
+3
Tom
temo
Bosshog
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bosshog
Bosshog

Favorite Pokemon : THE HONCH!

Boss' Team: You know you wanna rate it Empty
PostSubject: Boss' Team: You know you wanna rate it   Boss' Team: You know you wanna rate it EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:57 am

MY TEAM LULZ

Jirachi Lead (Light Clay)
252 HP / 100 Def / 156 SpD
Impish

Light Screen
Reflect
U-turn
Wish

Most people expect Jirachi to be an attacker and this one surprises everyone. Seeing lead Jirachi most people switch to a poke that will counter the predicted Iron Head. Set up your screens and U-Turn out basically. If your faster set up Wish before U-Turn so you can heal the next poke that comes out. With the walls up it makes it a lot harder job for your opponent especially early game.

Ninjask Baton Passer (Leftovers)
252 HP / 252 Speed / 4 Def
Jolly

Sword Dance
Baton Pass
Substitute
Protect

On old one but a good one. Sub up and get the Speed Boosts. If your lucky enough to not have a sub broken on an attack, then you can start setting up sword dances or pass it of to a pokemon for sweeping.

Dragon Dance Kingdra (Leftovers)
Ability: Sniper
252 Att / 252 Speed / 4 HP
Adamant

Dragon Dance
Substitute
Outrage
Waterfall

Basic Dragon Dance Kingdra. DD up while behind Subs just start waterfalling with an attack of 317. I use Leftovers over life orb just because of the regen for Substitutes but Life Orb is still a great option if you wanna just start sweeping without any Dragon Dances up.

Physical Electivire (Life Orb)
252 Att / 252 Speed / 4 HP
Adamant

Thunder Punch
Ice Punch
Earthquake
Cross Chop

With decent speed and great attack, a mighty force to be reckoned with. If you can get a Motor Drive off then your set to sweep against most things that aren't scarfed. If Ninjask can work his magic, Electivire will sweep the board against all that don't have a priority move.

Heatran (Life Orb)
252 SpAtt / 252 Speed / 4 HP
Naive

Explosion
Fire Blast
HP Grass
Earth Power

No team is complete without the help of a Heatran. Not being scarfed makes you not as great as a revenge killer as a typical Heatran, but thats what Ninjask is there for. Couple of Speed Boosts and your good to go and sweep.

SCARF WAILORD (Choice Scarf)
Naive
Water Veil (Cant be burned)
28 Att / 252 SpAtt / 228 Speed

Water Sprout
Surf
Ice Beam
Earthquake

A revenge killer no one expects. With scarf this beast has enough speed to outrun Positive speed natured base 110 pokemon ( a 110 base speed pokemon has a max with positive nature of 350. Scarflord has 351). Water Sprout is your main attack, with a 225 Base power after factoring in Stab if your at max health. Surf for incase your at low health and Water Sprout wont do as much. Ice Beam for the dragons and earthquake for everything else basically.

Overall:
This team works really well if Ninjask can work its magic. Even without Ninjask however, you can still do pretty well if your behind Reflect and Light Screen since revenge killers are going to have a hard time getting through them. Decent type coverage and an immunity to Thunderbolt if you can predict that well. Biggest weakness is stealth rock since it only allows you to use Ninjask in limited amounts and not full HP Wailord.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bosshog
temo
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
temo

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard, Deoxys

PostSubject: Re: Boss' Team: You know you wanna rate it   Boss' Team: You know you wanna rate it EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:29 am

Nice. Hope I dont have to face you in the tournament
Back to top Go down
Bosshog
Bosshog

PostSubject: Re: Boss' Team: You know you wanna rate it   Boss' Team: You know you wanna rate it EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:34 am

SCARFLORD KILLS ALL
Back to top Go down
Tom
Common Poster
Common Poster
Tom

Favorite Pokemon : Missingknows

PostSubject: Re: Boss' Team: You know you wanna rate it   Boss' Team: You know you wanna rate it EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:33 am

ill give it 5 out of five stars.i like the wish and u-turn combo.but personaly,i dont like to use moves like baton pass that much...
Back to top Go down
Jude
Common Poster
Common Poster
Jude

Favorite Pokemon : Mew

PostSubject: Re: Boss' Team: You know you wanna rate it   Boss' Team: You know you wanna rate it EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:40 am

On a Dual Screen team you don't really want to have any Choice'd Pokemon because it wastes turns under screens. The Life Orb Heatran also won't work because you need to keep to one side of the attacking spectrum, Physical or Special. I suggest replacing Heatran with this:

Infernape@Life Orb
4 Hp / 252 Attack / 252 Speed
Jolly Nature
-Sword Dance
-Close Combat
-Fire Punch
-Stone Edge

Dual Screen is all about saving turns under the screens and making huge set ups. You need to replace Wailord with something or just simply change the item. Good luck with the team.
Back to top Go down
Bosshog
Bosshog

PostSubject: Re: Boss' Team: You know you wanna rate it   Boss' Team: You know you wanna rate it EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:46 pm

Jude wrote:
You need to replace Wailord with something or just simply change the item. Good luck with the team.

Apparently you dont understand the humor value of outspeeding a gengar and killing it with a giant whale my friend
Back to top Go down
Shaywin
Admin
Shaywin

Favorite Pokemon : Jumpluff

PostSubject: Re: Boss' Team: You know you wanna rate it   Boss' Team: You know you wanna rate it EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:29 am

For kingdra I would move some speed ev's into hp with a spread like this: 24 HP 252 ATK 232 Speed. This gives Kingdra more bulk and with the given speed ev's, Kingdra will outspeed 394 speed Pokemon. Also, since Ninjask isn't your lead I would pack a spinner in that team to allow safe switch in.
Back to top Go down
https://shaywin.forumotion.com
george182
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
george182

Favorite Pokemon : Dugtrio, got to love em.

PostSubject: Re: Boss' Team: You know you wanna rate it   Boss' Team: You know you wanna rate it EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:35 pm

wailord seems amazing, like a typholsion, but with surprise, I like it, great what you can do to UU's with a choice scarf.

If you gave Jirachi macho brace, she could employ the take a hit and wish pass stratagey, allowing ninjask to come in with the screen up, and get a sword dance in, just an idea.

But great team, I do questiion the use of jirachi and ninjask, one or the other in my opinion, i would replace lead jirachi tbh, with lead shucca berry heatran, to counter the comon leads and get a scizor/dugtrio with choice band for revenge kills, scizor also makes it easier to pull off a flash fire, and life orb tran doesn't seem to be doing too much for you at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Bosshog
Bosshog

PostSubject: Re: Boss' Team: You know you wanna rate it   Boss' Team: You know you wanna rate it EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:07 pm

Shaywin wrote:
For kingdra I would move some speed ev's into hp with a spread like this: 24 HP 252 ATK 232 Speed. This gives Kingdra more bulk and with the given speed ev's, Kingdra will outspeed 394 speed Pokemon. Also, since Ninjask isn't your lead I would pack a spinner in that team to allow safe switch in.

yeah putting it in health is a good idea but lately ive been going up against other kingdras and its great to outspeed them since most run the DD smogon to the letter. I do have a spinner that ive been trying out but he hasnt really been doing to much for me.
Back to top Go down
killer7
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
killer7

Favorite Pokemon : Darkrai

PostSubject: Very good!   Boss' Team: You know you wanna rate it EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:08 am

Your team is really tough. In my opinion with your jirachi a ghost type like dusknoir and a fighting type like lucario.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boss' Team: You know you wanna rate it   Boss' Team: You know you wanna rate it Empty

Back to top Go down

Boss' Team: You know you wanna rate it
Page 1 of 1