Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Please Rate my new OU team

Go down 
+3
george182
Shaywin
Lilcrazy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilcrazy
Common Poster
Common Poster
Lilcrazy

Badges : Please Rate my new OU team Form
Favorite Pokemon : Espeon

Please Rate my new OU team Empty
PostSubject: Please Rate my new OU team   Please Rate my new OU team EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:04 pm

Lead Roserade, Focus Sash
Timid Nature.
252 spe, 252 spa, 4 hp
Please Rate my new OU team Roserade
-Toxic Spikes
-Sleep Powder
-Leaf Storm
-HP Ground

Basically a good way to start of the game. Focus sash is to ensure I get off toxic spikes. Sleep powder is there to ensure I get off a move or two toxic spikes (if it does not miss). HP Ground is used in place of HP fire for heatrans and infernapes who mistakes me for HP fire, and Leaf Storm for stab.

Scarf Heatran
Naive nature.
252 spe, 252 spa, 4 attk
Please Rate my new OU team Heatran
-Fire Blast
-Earth Power
-Dragon Pulse
-Explosion

Standard scarf tran Fire blast for stab along with earth power for great coverage. Dragon Pulse for full coverage, and explosion if there for bulky waters and blisseys when heatran has done its job of sweeping the team

Choice Band Scizor

Adament Nature
252 hp, 252 a
ttk, 4 spe
Please Rate my new OU team Scizor
-U turn
-Pursuit
-Bullet Punch
-Super Power

Again the standard set choice band Scizor. Its main job is to scout out the opponents team using its excellent type coverage being its only weakness fire. U turn is to see the opponents team and stab. Bullet punch is for priority, Super power for coverage against steel types, and pursuit since scizor is so good at making pokemon switch

Machamp, Leftovers
Adament Nature
252 hp, 252
attk, 4 spe
Please Rate my new OU team Machamp
-Dynamic Punch
-Stone Edge
-Rest
-Sleep Talk

Machamp is a good pokemon to have on my team because of toxic spikes support plus confusion gives alot of troubles to the opponent. Dynamic Punch for stab, Stone edge for coverage against ghost and flying types. The other two moves have an important role, rest cures me of status and provides me hp, while sleep talk makes it so dynamic punch low pp does not run out because even if my pp is 0, sleep talk can still pick the move to attack.

Swampert, Leftovers
Sassy Nature
240 hp, 52 spa, 216 spd
Please Rate my new OU team Swampert

-Stealth Rocks
-Ice beam
-Surf
-Earthquake

This is not your standard relaxed pert. It plays a important role on my team as being a special tank and setting up Stealth Rocks. The reason I chose Sassy nature over relaxed is for a couple of things. One is that Standard Mix apes grass knot has 100% chance of not to Ohko me. Second this fools Azelfs and Gengars to thinking that grass knot or energy ball has a chance to KO me, but actually after torrent activates I have a nice shot at KOing them. It also suprises mix and specs mence into thinking draco meteor can Ohko after my HP is about 75%

Zapdos, Leftovers
Bold Nature
252 hp, 252 def, 4 spa
Please Rate my new OU team Zapdos

-Thunder Bolt
-Heat Wave
-Roar
-Roost

Zapdos plays the role of scaring off bulky Gyarados (if SR is not up) and Scizor. It also plays a role of phasing the opponents team. Its a great physical Tank that scares off alot of physical sweepers and since normally it is not used till later in the game (besides the two I mentioned) it can beat the common best late game sweeping Lucario that lacks stone edge.

So basically this is the OU team I have. Please rate and suggest better options, Thank You.

Last edited by Lilcrazy on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shaywin
Admin
Shaywin

Favorite Pokemon : Jumpluff

PostSubject: Re: Please Rate my new OU team   Please Rate my new OU team EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:51 pm

Excellent team I don't spot any major weaknesses whatsoever cheers
Back to top Go down
https://shaywin.forumotion.com
george182
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
george182

Favorite Pokemon : Dugtrio, got to love em.

PostSubject: Re: Please Rate my new OU team   Please Rate my new OU team EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:03 pm

great team, scizor could go sword dance over pursuit/u-turn and have a life orb/leftovers, because a set up sweeper can be important on every team and you said scizor was a scouter but is too slow to make use of u-turn and can only use it on the switch, not after and zapdos can roar to scout the oponents team. But good team, just a lack of pokes who can set up.
Back to top Go down
Paco
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
Paco

Favorite Pokemon : Gyarados

PostSubject: Re: Please Rate my new OU team   Please Rate my new OU team EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:23 pm

great team, not much to change as far as i c it. nive job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lilcrazy
Common Poster
Common Poster
Lilcrazy

Badges : Please Rate my new OU team Form
Favorite Pokemon : Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Please Rate my new OU team   Please Rate my new OU team EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:32 pm

george182 wrote:
great team, scizor could go sword dance over pursuit/u-turn and have a life orb/leftovers, because a set up sweeper can be important on every team and you said scizor was a scouter but is too slow to make use of u-turn and can only use it on the switch, not after and zapdos can roar to scout the oponents team. But good team, just a lack of pokes who can set up.

Good advice but I use to use life orb swords dance raising scizor and I found out it gets screwed by heatran. instead of setting up on the switch, choice band scizor can use u turn to get a free counter in which i found more useful than setting up to just have to lose that set up by having to switch. But thx for replying regardless and stating your opinion.
Back to top Go down
Jude
Common Poster
Common Poster
Jude

Favorite Pokemon : Mew

PostSubject: Re: Please Rate my new OU team   Please Rate my new OU team EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:53 am

Nice work Lilcrazy, I can't really comment on it but good stuff
Back to top Go down
lopunny1991
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
lopunny1991

Favorite Pokemon : lopunnyc

PostSubject: Re: Please Rate my new OU team   Please Rate my new OU team EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:02 am

A very good team. I might think of getting a resorade since it looks like a pretty good lead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/79947/lopunny1991.html
Cooper
Cooper

Favorite Pokemon : Luxray! RAWR

PostSubject: Re: Please Rate my new OU team   Please Rate my new OU team EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:32 am

Very good! The only Thing I see here is that Scizor needs a swords dance. I think his was already pointed out though.
And Ice punch > ice beam on swampert.
Even with HP ground, beware of leadApes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Rate my new OU team   Please Rate my new OU team Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Rate my new OU team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver :: Rate My Team-
Jump to: