Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Rate an UBER team that i put together quickly

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom
Common Poster
Common Poster
Tom

Favorite Pokemon : Missingknows

Rate an UBER team that i put together quickly Empty
PostSubject: Rate an UBER team that i put together quickly   Rate an UBER team that i put together quickly EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:27 pm

most of these pokes are UBER.here goes.

LATAIS.btw,shiny.^_^
special sweeper
stats: ATK205 DEF201 SP ATK239 SP DEF283 SPEED240 HP302
moves:fly,mist ball,psychic,dragon claw
Main staratgy with him is to use mist ball to harshly lower the oppents special sweepers sp atk.btw,almost every time mist ball hits,it lowers the foes sp atk badly
JIRACHI
Sweeper
stats: ATK185 DEF176 SP ATK179 SP DEF161 SPEED178 HP247
moves:thunderbolt,doom disire,thunder,last resort
Ok,first you use doom disire to do lots of damage later,then you use thunder and thunderbolt (btw its ablity serene grace boosts the liklihood of added effects appearing,so thunder and thunderbolt usualy paralyze the foe)after all that it will let you use last resort doing mege damage and if that doesnt finish it,doom disire comes in.

DARKRAI
i dont know what to call him so im gonna say helper
stats: ATK172 DEF216 SP ATK369 SPDEF216 SPEED383 HP282
moves:dark pulse,nightmare,thunder,dark void
I call him "helper" because of dark void.you have two options here:once you put the foe to sleep,you can use nightmare and do damage every turn using that and his ablity bad dreams.(btw this is a good way to take down walls"the other option is switch out and just devour the for with a differnt pokemon.

RAYQUAYZA
powerhouse attacker
stats: ATK307 DEF208 SPATK345 SP DEF195 SPEED254 HP360
moves:outrage,crunch,hyper beam,fly
he has most of the "powerhouse" attacks" like outrage and hyper beam.outrage is a phisical attack,so it will do less damage.but unlike hyper beam,the bad effect (confusion) doesnt come until 2 to 3 turns.hyper beam (doing more damage than outrage because its damage is higher and this pokemon has higher sp atk then atk) is a little better because it does so much more damage,but the bad effect (cant attack on the next turn) comes imedeatly after.

GIRATINA
stats: ATK160 DEF217 SP ATK193 SP DEF222 SPEED204
moves:shadow force,fly,earth power,draco meteor
he can doge attacks good because he vanishs with shadow force and fly,and comes back to do damage on the next turn.a good stratagy for taking down defensy types,is to use earth power to lower the foes sp def to make draco meteor do more damage.i guess id have to call him another powerhouse attacker.lol

CHARIZARD
i guess finisher cause he finishes most of my battles
stats:ATK240 DEF200 SP ATK235 SP DEF191 SPEED234
moves:blast burn,dragon pulse,fly,flamethrower
he finishes lots of my battles.i switched dragon claw for dragon pulse along time ago cause it does 10 more damage,but it has 5 less PP then dragon claw,so i just used 5 PP ups.my startagy is (if this is your last remaining pokemon) just in case i would use fly so i couldnt get hit and lose the battle.then when i come back down if im possitive blast burn will finish it,i end it with a "BANG!" and use blast burn just for fun.^_^

I hope you consider using an UBER team similar to this.
NOTE:not all of these pokemon are lv100...yet ^_^And this team is an INCOMPLETE team.i will update it soon.

Have fun playing,
From,
Gir rocks211

Last edited by Gir rocks211 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad grammar)
Back to top Go down
george182
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
george182

Favorite Pokemon : Dugtrio, got to love em.

PostSubject: Re: Rate an UBER team that i put together quickly   Rate an UBER team that i put together quickly EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:03 am

charizard gets kicked out of OU, into UU, and you use him in ubers lol, he seems to fit in though, great to see someone using fly, no one uses it but they choose to use bounce on gyrados, great for scouting and lefties recovery

A rapid spinner might be useful for taking away stealth rocks, starmie can work in ubers, dunno who to replace though.

Latios over latias, latios has more special attack and can use luster purge which sharpely lowers the foes sp.def, making blissey easy to take out. Get rid of fly and dragon claw though, dragon pulse is beter becuase it's special, and fly gains nothing, surf is better for perfect type coverage, then swop physchic, as two moves, same type with little power difference, (now I'm gonna sound like a hippocryt) for dracco metoer, the awesome power is very useful on giratina and takes a chunk out of blissey, which dragon pulse is not as good at doing. I also think a luster purge, dracco meteor combo could work really well to destroy special walls like lugia and blissey

Hope I helped.
Back to top Go down
Jude
Common Poster
Common Poster
Jude

Favorite Pokemon : Mew

PostSubject: Re: Rate an UBER team that i put together quickly   Rate an UBER team that i put together quickly EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:19 pm

For your team, Ho-oh is a hella lot better than Charizard in Ubers. You also don't understand most of the concept behind Ubers. Check this out for your basic information: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28249

Secondly, stats do not help us rate your team. We prefer ev's and natures.

Finally, you have the wrong movesets for pretty much everything here. Try entering the name of your Pokemon in the 'Search' button on the link above to find acceptable movesets.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Common Poster
Common Poster
Tom

Favorite Pokemon : Missingknows

PostSubject: Re: Rate an UBER team that i put together quickly   Rate an UBER team that i put together quickly EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:18 pm

i know.i just got a awesome ho-oh.this team is very old to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate an UBER team that i put together quickly   Rate an UBER team that i put together quickly Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate an UBER team that i put together quickly
Page 1 of 1