Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my.

Go down 
+4
george182
ET
Nexus
SecondHeartbeat
8 posters

Rate D:
Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my. Vote_lcap0%Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my. Vote_lcap0%Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my. Vote_lcap40%Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my. Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my. Vote_lcap20%Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my. Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my. Vote_lcap20%Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my. Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
SecondHeartbeat
Admin
SecondHeartbeat

Favorite Pokemon : Spiritomb/Honchkrow/Dusknoir

Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my. Empty
PostSubject: Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my.   Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my. EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:13 am

oh hai :3

Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my. Dpmfa482
Azelf @ Choice Scarf
Adamant
252 attack 162speed 96 HP
-U-turn
-Ice Punch
-Fire punch
-Zen Headbutt

D: This Azelf is a beast at leading, its fast and strong. 162 speed EVs lets it outrun neutral scarfed base 100's
and can do plenty of damage with it's 383 attack stat. Not only is it an excellent revenge killer. It can come in and KO +1 DD Dragons D: and scarfMence. U-turn is for scouting, and Zen Headbutt provides a 90 base power STAB physical move.

Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my. Dpmfa373
Salamence @ Life Orb
Naive
252 attack 224 speed 34 spATk
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Claw
-Fire Blast
-Earthquake

I took a Naive Salamence, and made it win. The 224 speed EVs lets it outrun + base 95 pokemon, that like to come in on Salamence*coughevirecough*. It's also faster than most other Salamence. 369 is nothing to laugh about, it may not be 405 but when my mence outspeeds yours for the 2HKO your in trouble. Dragon Dance is used for.... well... Dancing like a dragon XD. Dragon Claw is so I'm not stuck in that annoying Outrage. Fire blast hits grass switch-in's like Celebi. the 34 spAtk EVs gives it 264, Life orb gives it a nice little push for OHKO or 2HKOs. Earthquake is for coverage, since Salamence can outrun Evire and such.

Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my. Dpmfa448
Lucario
Adamant @ Life Orb
252 Attack 252 speed 6 HP
-Swords Dance
-Close Combat
-Stone Edge
-ExtremeSpeed

Ah, yes Lucario. One of THE best late game sweepers no doubt. 252 Attack EVs leaves it with a nice 350 stat, when paired with Life Orb it can be deadly. Lucario isn't the fastest neutral max speed being 279, but thats more than enough to get the job done with the strongest priority move available to him. Close Combat hits those annoying steels and provides a 120 base power STAB move. Swords Dance is makes Lucairo a Legend (lol) giving it a +2 attack boost.
Stone Edge is to deal with annoying Gyarados and neutral Dragonite.

Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my. Dpmfa477
Dusknoir @ leftovers
Impish
252 Defense 156 HP 100 spDef
-Shadow Sneak
-Brick Break
-Pain Split
-Wil-O-Wisp

Now, you might look at the EV spread and say... hmm odd.... Well your right. My Dusknoir has a 21 spDef IV. So I thought I'd make it just a little bit bulkier. 100 spDef puts my Dusknoir at 320 sp.Def. Which isn't half bad. Paired with its 405 Defense it makes a nice mixed wall. Shadow Sneak is a STAB Priority move for Dusknoir. Brick Break is to help in the stalling of Blissey, and to tell Porygon-Z to gtfo. Usually nothing can OHKO Dusknoir without a cirt. Not even STAB neutral Shadow Ball from Gengar. Wil-O-Wisp lets you crush those outraging dragons, and put a nice burn on things like Tyranitar that like to Crunch. When Dusknoir is taking a beating Pain split is a nice move to use to help balance things out a bit.

Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my. Dpmfa197
Umbreon@ leftovers
Impish
252 HP 196 Def 62 spDef
-Payback
-Toxic
-Moonlight
-Torment

Umbreon... what can I say... it pwns... with a nice max of 394 HP and great defense and stalling capabilities its another great mixwall to this team. 196 puts my Umbreon at 335 Defense. 62 spDef puts it at a nice 310 (30 spDef IV)
Payback is a B**** and Umbreon proves it. Payback's power doubles when Umbreon has been hit that same turn, making it a 100 base STAB move. Toxic is obvious. Stalling. Moonlight lets Umbreon heal off a great deal of damage and improves stalling capabilities. Torment D: a move not really seen in OU, Torment wont allow you to use the same move twice in a row. Thats bad for Outragers and scarf/band/specs pokemon.

Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my. Dpmfa485
Heatran @ choice scarf
Naive
252 spAtk 252 speed 6 attack
-Lava Plume
-Earth Power
-Dragon Pulse
-Explosion

One of the most OU sets, Heatran is a beast no doubt. Lava Plume is a base 80 STAB move and 359 is no laughing Sp. Attack stat. Earth Power allows Heatran to Absorb other Heatran's fire moves and then KO right back with Earth Power.
Dragon Pulse provides coverage over those Outraging Dragons and such. Explosion is when necessary. A 250 base power move that doubles D: oh my. Your looking at the revenge killing of a lifetime.

well thats my team Razz Rate/Comment/help me improve
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my.   Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my. EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:58 pm

SecondHeartbeat wrote:

Azelf @ Choice Scarf
Adamant
-U-turn
-Ice Punch
-Fire punch
-Zen Headbutt

D: This Azelf is a beast at leading, its fast and strong. 162 speed EVs lets it outrun neutral scarfed base 100's
and can do plenty of damage with it's 383 attack stat. Not only is it an excellent revenge killer. It can come in and KO +1 DD Dragons D: and scarfMence. U-turn is for scouting, and Zen Headbutt provides a 90 base power STAB physical move.

hmm i would probably put the stealth rocks + explosion on this with focus band, put up rocks, chip until you get focus banded at 1hp then explode
Back to top Go down
SecondHeartbeat
Admin
SecondHeartbeat

Favorite Pokemon : Spiritomb/Honchkrow/Dusknoir

PostSubject: Re: Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my.   Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my. EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:05 pm

Benjaa wrote:
SecondHeartbeat wrote:

Azelf @ Choice Scarf
Adamant
-U-turn
-Ice Punch
-Fire punch
-Zen Headbutt

hmm i would probably put the stealth rocks + explosion on this with focus band, put up rocks, chip until you get focus banded at 1hp then explode

LOL that would be a mixset like for a hasty/naive one... mine is Adamant because I wanted a scarf'd Sweeper, and Focus band is banned in standard play.
Back to top Go down
ET
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
ET

Favorite Pokemon : Aerodactyl OR Lapras

PostSubject: Re: Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my.   Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:36 am

SecondHeartbeat wrote:

Azelf @ Choice Scarf
Adamant
-U-turn
-Ice Punch
-Fire punch
-Zen Headbutt

Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my. Dpmfa373
Salamence @ Life Orb
Naive
252 attack 224 speed 34 spATk
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Claw
-Fire Blast
-Earthquake

I took a Naive Salamence, and made it win. The 224 speed EVs lets it outrun + base 95 pokemon, that like to come in on Salamence*coughevirecough*. It's also faster than most other Salamence. 369 is nothing to laugh about, it may not be 405 but when my mence outspeeds yours for the 2HKO your in trouble. Dragon Dance is used for.... well... Dancing like a dragon XD. Dragon Claw is so I'm not stuck in that annoying Outrage. Fire blast hits grass switch-in's like Celebi. the 34 spAtk EVs gives it 264, Life orb gives it a nice little push for OHKO or 2HKOs. Earthquake is for coverage, since Salamence can outrun Evire and such.

Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my. Dpmfa448
Lucario
Adamant @ Life Orb
252 Attack 252 speed 6 HP
-Swords Dance
-Close Combat
-Stone Edge
-ExtremeSpeed

Ah, yes Lucario. One of THE best late game sweepers no doubt. 252 Attack EVs leaves it with a nice 350 stat, when paired with Life Orb it can be deadly. Lucario isn't the fastest neutral max speed being 279, but thats more than enough to get the job done with the strongest priority move available to him. Close Combat hits those annoying steels and provides a 120 base power STAB move. Swords Dance is makes Lucairo a Legend (lol) giving it a +2 attack boost.
Stone Edge is to deal with annoying Gyarados and neutral Dragonite.

Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my. Dpmfa477
Dusknoir @ leftovers
Impish
252 Defense 156 HP 100 spDef
-Shadow Sneak
-Brick Break
-Pain Split
-Wil-O-Wisp

Now, you might look at the EV spread and say... hmm odd.... Well your right. My Dusknoir has a 21 spDef IV. So I thought I'd make it just a little bit bulkier. 100 spDef puts my Dusknoir at 320 sp.Def. Which isn't half bad. Paired with its 405 Defense it makes a nice mixed wall. Shadow Sneak is a STAB Priority move for Dusknoir. Brick Break is to help in the stalling of Blissey, and to tell Porygon-Z to gtfo. Usually nothing can OHKO Dusknoir without a cirt. Not even STAB neutral Shadow Ball from Gengar. Wil-O-Wisp lets you crush those outraging dragons, and put a nice burn on things like Tyranitar that like to Crunch. When Dusknoir is taking a beating Pain split is a nice move to use to help balance things out a bit.

Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my. Dpmfa197
Umbreon@ leftovers
Impish
252 HP 196 Def 62 spDef
-Payback
-Toxic
-Moonlight
-Torment

Umbreon... what can I say... it pwns... with a nice max of 394 HP and great defense and stalling capabilities its another great mixwall to this team. 196 puts my Umbreon at 335 Defense. 62 spDef puts it at a nice 310 (30 spDef IV)
Payback is a B**** and Umbreon proves it. Payback's power doubles when Umbreon has been hit that same turn, making it a 100 base STAB move. Toxic is obvious. Stalling. Moonlight lets Umbreon heal off a great deal of damage and improves stalling capabilities. Torment D: a move not really seen in OU, Torment wont allow you to use the same move twice in a row. Thats bad for Outragers and scarf/band/specs pokemon.

Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my. Dpmfa485
Heatran @ choice scarf
Naive
252 spAtk 252 speed 6 attack
-Lava Plume
-Earth Power
-Dragon Pulse
-Explosion

One of the most OU sets, Heatran is a beast no doubt. Lava Plume is a base 80 STAB move and 359 is no laughing Sp. Attack stat. Earth Power allows Heatran to Absorb other Heatran's fire moves and then KO right back with Earth Power.
Dragon Pulse provides coverage over those Outraging Dragons and such. Explosion is when necessary. A 250 base power move that doubles D: oh my. Your looking at the revenge killing of a lifetime.

well thats my team Razz Rate/Comment/help me improve

WELL i suggest that you should replace Azelf's Ice Punch with Explosion - my Azelf is a bit like yours... Except i have explosion bom replacing Ice Punch because I have came into terms of when its on about 1/3rd hp and gets beaten up by SR - that's when I use explosion Very Happy The reason not to replace FIRE punch is because fire punch has a chance of burning the foe, right? and that lowers the foes attack aswell, also it wallops hp out of the foe every turn Twisted Evil
Hope i helped a bit... If not awell
Back to top Go down
george182
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
george182

Favorite Pokemon : Dugtrio, got to love em.

PostSubject: Re: Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my.   Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:17 pm

umbreon could use wish over moolight and protect over torment, though i supose you would need to re breed, baton pass is also an option as you can take a hit then pass the wish which can heal weak sweepers very well

As specs and banders deal alot of damadge anyway, torment is not a good idea as it take a turn to kick in and you are better just switching to someoen who resisist the locked in move at the same cost of using torment really, thats why it isn't used in OU, still a good idea though, but curse could work better boost the weaker defence and weak attack and heal with moonlight, something snorlax, the main curser, cannot do
Back to top Go down
Jude
Common Poster
Common Poster
Jude

Favorite Pokemon : Mew

PostSubject: Re: Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my.   Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my. EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:59 pm

For Heatran, run Fire Blast over Lava Plume

As much as that burn chance appeals to you, Fire Blast OHKO's more types of Jirachi whereas Lava Plume does not.
Back to top Go down
dreamworld
dreamworld

PostSubject: Re: Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my.   Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my. EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:10 pm

well personally i would change one of azelfs elemental punches into explosion which can really come in handy against a pokemon thats givin u a hard time by ohko it(in most cases),also i would change either brick break or shadow sneak(this move really wont do much damage unless tha opposing poke is weak to ghost type)into earthquake for the all to common heatran who would love the flashfire boost from ur willowisp and i would change lavaplume on heatran to fireblast(though the accuracy can be a problem) flamethrower(or even overheat if u like to hit and run) cause eventhough lava plume has a good burn chance the extra power can really come in handy and lastly i would change the torment on umbreon to taunt (which can prevent opponents from settin up on this set or mean look)
Back to top Go down
Tom
Common Poster
Common Poster
Tom

Favorite Pokemon : Missingknows

PostSubject: Re: Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my.   Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my. EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:37 pm

i like the team alot^_^have u checked my UBER team?
Back to top Go down
Paco
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
Paco

Favorite Pokemon : Gyarados

PostSubject: Re: Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my.   Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my. EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:05 pm

good team shb. but remember in a battle u gotta conserve ur pokes that resist fighting or they will run ya over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my.   Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dusknoir and Heatran and Azelf? Oh my.
Page 1 of 1