Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

RMT Rules and Guidlines *Read before you attempt to post*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaywin
Admin
Shaywin

Favorite Pokemon : Jumpluff

RMT Rules and Guidlines *Read before you attempt to post* Empty
PostSubject: RMT Rules and Guidlines *Read before you attempt to post*   RMT Rules and Guidlines *Read before you attempt to post* EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:19 pm

For starters the basic rules.

- Please do not bump, spam, or flame in any thread. This may result in a closed thread and a warning. Also, give thread at least 24 hour of inactivity before bump it.
- Do not make duplicate RMT threads.
- When creating an RMT, provide the standard information (EVs, Natures, Movesets, Abilities) of the Pokemon. This way, you'll get solid advice and tips for your teams and will make sure th thread is not locked.
- Give a brief summary of why you chose the individual Pokemon in your team. This summary can contain things like; why you chose the moves, ability, nature, whatever to the role of the Pokemon, why it's a good fit in your team, etc. Any RMT containing minor effort into their summaries and/or have small amount of info of the Pokemon will be locked.

Necessitites.

1. Make the format readable. If it's format is messy and causes people to have headaches you are not likely to receive any help. Here is a sample format that you can use:

Pokémon @ Item
Ability:
EVs: (Please include the numbers. Do not post things like "EV'd in Attack and Defense")
Nature:
- move
- move
- move
- move

Remember this is an example and it isn't set in stone but it makes your post much easier to read.

2. You should include pictures. This isn't necessary but it makes your thread better and more enjoyable to read.

3. Under every Pokémon, you should comment and leave your opinion of that Pokémon for everyone to read. This helps any rater understand your reasoning behind that Pokémon.

4. Use good grammar. It just makes it better for people to read. (Punctuation and Capital letters preferred too.)
Back to top Go down
https://shaywin.forumotion.com
►AJ29◄
►AJ29◄

Badges : Heart Gold FC: 1591-3926-9076
Favorite Pokemon : Slugmaz are the new Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: RMT Rules and Guidlines *Read before you attempt to post*   RMT Rules and Guidlines *Read before you attempt to post* EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:37 am

Just a temporary thing I've put there.. Delete if you want I'm not too fussed
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AJ29FF12
superandrew2
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
superandrew2

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard

PostSubject: Re: RMT Rules and Guidlines *Read before you attempt to post*   RMT Rules and Guidlines *Read before you attempt to post* EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:45 pm

Got it. I don't usually post my team though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RMT Rules and Guidlines *Read before you attempt to post*   RMT Rules and Guidlines *Read before you attempt to post* Empty

Back to top Go down

RMT Rules and Guidlines *Read before you attempt to post*
Page 1 of 1