Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

IV Breeding rules and guidelines PLEASE READ!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SecondHeartbeat
Admin
SecondHeartbeat

Favorite Pokemon : Spiritomb/Honchkrow/Dusknoir

IV Breeding rules and guidelines PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: IV Breeding rules and guidelines PLEASE READ!   IV Breeding rules and guidelines PLEASE READ! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:23 pm

This is for IV Breeding requests ONLY.

1. If you post IVs of a pokemon and if the IVs do not match what you promised you will be asked to return the pokemon traded until the agreed trade is met.

2. Perfect pokemon CANNOT have a Hidden Power (HP) of anything BUT Dark 70 if its a perfect pokemon and doesn't have HP Dark it is in fact a hack, and should be reported.

3. Do not flood someone's thread with normal breeding requests. There is a regular trading center for that.

IVs for pokemon are to be in this format
xx/xx/xx/xx/xx/xx in the order of HP/Att/Def/spAtk/spdef/Speed

Here is the IV calculator that I always use. There are more out there, but this one is simple and easy to understand
IV calculator
Back to top Go down

IV Breeding rules and guidelines PLEASE READ!
Page 1 of 1