Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Starry's Exclusive IV Breeding

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
starryday
starryday

Favorite Pokemon : Camerupt

Starry's Exclusive IV Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Starry's Exclusive IV Breeding   Starry's Exclusive IV Breeding EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:16 pm

So, I figured I'd go ahead and offer some small-scale IV breeding to the public. This is exclusive to this site, as I fear that I'd be overrun with requests on FriendCodes. I'm not a great IV breeder, and not a patient person by nature, but I like to breed in general and have some decent pokes to try my hand at an IV breeding service with.

Rules:
- I will IV breed anything in the GROUND egg group
- I will not IV breed for more than 1 stat at a time, sorry(though many of my pokes I'm using for breeding have perfect IVs in more than 1 stat)
- I will not breed for Hidden Power unless given a very good offer(mainly because HP confuses me)
- I will not breed for natures unless given a good offer(add a tm to your offer and you should be good to go)
- I will breed for egg moves on some requests
- I'm sorry the rules are so strict, but I don't want to take on anything I cannot reasonably do

Form:

Username:
Friend Code:
Pokemon:
Nickname:
Preffered IVs: (please note which stat you want a '31' in and what stat(s) you'd like good IVs in, just in case I'm feeling generous)
Offer:

Wishlist:

- Shinies
- IV Bred Pokemon
- Egg moved male pokemon
- Cute EVd Pokemon (lol, i'm a girl who loves her pokemon to be cute/pretty and strong... just post what EVd pokes you have and know i'm choosing based on looks haha)
- TMs *will not trade IV bred pokes for TMs only, but TMs greatly increase the value of your trade, and make me more likely to try harder lol Wink
Back to top Go down
SecondHeartbeat
Admin
SecondHeartbeat

Favorite Pokemon : Spiritomb/Honchkrow/Dusknoir

PostSubject: Re: Starry's Exclusive IV Breeding   Starry's Exclusive IV Breeding EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:02 pm

starryday wrote:
So, I figured I'd go ahead and offer some small-scale IV breeding to the public. This is exclusive to this site, as I fear that I'd be overrun with requests on FriendCodes. I'm not a great IV breeder, and not a patient person by nature, but I like to breed in general and have some decent pokes to try my hand at an IV breeding service with.

Rules:
- I will IV breed anything in the GROUND egg group
- I will not IV breed for more than 1 stat at a time, sorry(though many of my pokes I'm using for breeding have perfect IVs in more than 1 stat)
- I will not breed for Hidden Power unless given a very good offer(mainly because HP confuses me)
- I will not breed for natures unless given a good offer(add a tm to your offer and you should be good to go)
- I will breed for egg moves on some requests
- I'm sorry the rules are so strict, but I don't want to take on anything I cannot reasonably do

Form:

Username:
Friend Code:
Pokemon:
Nickname:
Preffered IVs: (please note which stat you want a '31' in and what stat(s) you'd like good IVs in, just in case I'm feeling generous)
Offer:

Wishlist:

- Shinies
- IV Bred Pokemon
- Egg moved male pokemon
- Cute EVd Pokemon (lol, i'm a girl who loves her pokemon to be cute/pretty and strong... just post what EVd pokes you have and know i'm choosing based on looks haha)
- TMs *will not trade IV bred pokes for TMs only, but TMs greatly increase the value of your trade, and make me more likely to try harder lol Wink

D: why only the 'ground' egg group?
Back to top Go down
starryday
starryday

PostSubject: Re: Starry's Exclusive IV Breeding   Starry's Exclusive IV Breeding EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:12 am

cause I only have decent IVd pokes in that egg group, sorry. Sad and it would take more patience than I can muster to IV breed without a good parent in any other egg group
Back to top Go down
SecondHeartbeat
Admin
SecondHeartbeat

Favorite Pokemon : Spiritomb/Honchkrow/Dusknoir

PostSubject: Re: Starry's Exclusive IV Breeding   Starry's Exclusive IV Breeding EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:17 am

starryday wrote:
cause I only have decent IVd pokes in that egg group, sorry. Sad and it would take more patience than I can muster to IV breed without a good parent in any other egg group
oh its okay
I didnt mean to come off as mean ._.

I was just curious
Back to top Go down
starryday
starryday

PostSubject: Re: Starry's Exclusive IV Breeding   Starry's Exclusive IV Breeding EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:19 am

it's fine. i didn't mean to come off as that defensive, either. but yeah, that's why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starry's Exclusive IV Breeding   Starry's Exclusive IV Breeding Empty

Back to top Go down

Starry's Exclusive IV Breeding
Page 1 of 1