Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Shaywin is here, but for how long?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shaywin
Admin
Shaywin

Favorite Pokemon : Jumpluff

Shaywin is here, but for how long? Empty
PostShaywin is here, but for how long?

Well I just noticed the large amount of fans of Shaywin waiting to see this site back to normal state. I honestly want to see it too, but if it ever does it won't be on forumotion. I will hopefully this week ask my parents to use there credit card to move this site on because where it is now is at a dump. I am either going get a professional site builder or try and make it from scratch (this method will take a while). My brother is better at constructing sites and since hes here hopefully I can get help from him to revive this long waited site. When Shaywin comes back new and improved any members who are mods and admins now will maintain that way, but as of now I have a member that I nominate for being a new admin so the new Shaywin will have 1 new admin and I also nominated someone to be moderator. Now I can't guarantee Shaywin will be back in a flash, but I can guarantee I will try and bring it back.

The new site will however, be much more work and will take time for completion.

*About what I said on a post I made like in November, sorry I couldn't rebuild the site. Things didn't turned out like I thought they would.
Back to top Go down
https://shaywin.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Shaywin is here, but for how long? :: Comments

Brad64
Re: Shaywin is here, but for how long?
Post Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:50 pm by Brad64
Shaywin I should be the new mod. Y-Your b-back!!!!! *cries with joy*
starryday
Post Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:30 pm by starryday
Hey there Jack! Very Happy

If you need any help with html, I'm not a whiz at it but I can do basic things. Not to mention I have a software that helps me do the stuff I can't. Very Happy I don't know how to make forums, but I can certainly do basic website stuff.

Oh oh oh! And, though I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for(you'd probably like to keep the domain name), but I've had great success with ProBoards forums. Very easy to use and user friendly. I've been using it for 6 years and have never had a complaint.... whoa. that's longer than I thought xD
superandrew2
Post Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:35 pm by superandrew2
awesome. So you got mah message?
Nova
Post Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:40 pm by Nova
I think it would be a cool idea if we used freewebs, or maybe we could try like a dual team member, since i think it would be kool to be a mod, and to still be in the graphics art team, i think it would be an honor if you would let me be one...
starryday
Post Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:19 pm by starryday
*raises hand* I could design a nice Freewebs site with a bit of help from graphically gifted people like Nova.

Not to mention you can buy a domain name through freewebs, still using them as a host, and freewebs has a forum option. Or we could have a Freewebs main site and an off-site forum with something like proboards. =D
Nova
Post Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:25 pm by Nova
lol i have experience of with freewebs i made a site for my old xbox360 clan didn't have alot of members though i dont remember how it works though
starryday
Post Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:28 pm by starryday
Sweetness. I have a bunch of experience with freewebs from model horses, Petz, and horse SIMs. Very Happy It's changed a lot recently, I was starting to make a pokemon site with it, but decided to focus on Shaywin instead.

And I'm not talking about using freewebs templates, cause they're boring. Razz An html site would be a little more confusing to upkeep if whoever updated it didn't understand html, but it'd look so much nicer and more professional.
Nova
Post Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:33 pm by Nova
If used html before but i always like the ttemplates
superandrew2
Post Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:58 pm by superandrew2
forevahhhhhhhh
Nova
Post Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:00 pm by Nova
superandrew i want you to help me in chosing pokemon for prizes
superandrew2
Post Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:05 pm by superandrew2
say whaaaa
Nova
Post Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:06 pm by Nova
my bad i said that on the wrong post lol
►AJ29◄
Post Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:19 am by ►AJ29◄
Ah, Jack you're back =]
Hope you can get the site on a new domain that would be awesome. I'm not particularly good with creating things but I can try my best to help and stuff.
MudkipsLazah
Post Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:56 am by MudkipsLazah
Hurray your back ^^
starryday
Post Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:12 am by starryday
Aha! 'Nother idea - if we wanted to have a real website and a forum, I could ask my mom if I could help out with it during school as a web site design sort of class. Since I'm homeschooled and graduating in February, I'm basically just teaching myself the kind of things that I want to learn. I think she would let it count as schoolwork, so then I could spend twice as much time on it. Very Happy
Nexus
Post Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:38 pm by Nexus
yeah i still check back to this site, even if my pokemon days are over so good luck with the revival jackyboo <3
superandrew2
Post Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:39 pm by superandrew2
how long is long?
Am33r
Post Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:03 am by Am33r
Shaywin... The site must not die... I am a expert on computers and i would like to help you. I am advertising your site so shaywin won't die. Please the site must go on... i will be glad to help you.
Dallas von Gikkingen
Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:39 pm by Dallas von Gikkingen
I need Shaywin back D:
Post Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:12 am by roseration
sorry about the site being deaded. I sent you a pm

Shaywin is here, but for how long?

Page 1 of 1