Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

What is needed more, More Complete Shaywin Strategy Dex Entries or a Official Shaywin Shoddy Server

Go down 

Shaywin Strategy Dex or Shaywin Shoddy Server
Shaywin Strategy Dex
What is needed more, More Complete Shaywin Strategy Dex Entries or a Official Shaywin Shoddy Server Vote_lcap33%What is needed more, More Complete Shaywin Strategy Dex Entries or a Official Shaywin Shoddy Server Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Shaywin Shoddy Server
What is needed more, More Complete Shaywin Strategy Dex Entries or a Official Shaywin Shoddy Server Vote_lcap67%What is needed more, More Complete Shaywin Strategy Dex Entries or a Official Shaywin Shoddy Server Vote_rcap
 67% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Shaywin
Admin
Shaywin

Favorite Pokemon : Jumpluff

What is needed more, More Complete Shaywin Strategy Dex Entries or a Official Shaywin Shoddy Server Empty
PostWhat is needed more, More Complete Shaywin Strategy Dex Entries or a Official Shaywin Shoddy Server

Shaywin.com is still being up to date, however some projects can be very hard and long. This poll is to determine what needs to be finished first. Members vote!
Back to top Go down
https://shaywin.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

What is needed more, More Complete Shaywin Strategy Dex Entries or a Official Shaywin Shoddy Server :: Comments

I think that the the strategy dex must be finished first so that we can improve our skills in battle.
I think the Shoddy Server.
We can get loads of people to do the Strategy Dex so I'd say the shoddy server would be a better choice
In my opinion, I think a shoddy server would provide a better "bang for the buck" in the early updates for the site. Strat dex can be written by the members as time goes on and there are honestly plenty of resources out there to hold members over until one is created here. In addition, players here will have an outlet to battle a bit more frequently with each other and the added traffic to the site that a well run server will provide is pretty substantial for a growing site.
i say shoddy sever that might be cool Very Happy
shoddy server yay Razz
I say shoddy. As mentioned b4 the strategy dex will be worked on as time goes

What is needed more, More Complete Shaywin Strategy Dex Entries or a Official Shaywin Shoddy Server

Page 1 of 1