Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Ideas, Ideas, Ideas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
starryday
starryday

Favorite Pokemon : Camerupt

Ideas, Ideas, Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Ideas, Ideas, Ideas   Ideas, Ideas, Ideas EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:22 pm

Yes, that's right. Ideas. Start throwing them out there. I want to hear everything you can think of that might be cool or fun to have on the site. I'm at a loss at the moment, but I'll be sure to let you know when I think of something useful. In the meantime, start thinking. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
starryday
starryday

PostSubject: Re: Ideas, Ideas, Ideas   Ideas, Ideas, Ideas EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:20 pm

Okay. I have a new camcorder, so I'm thinking I'll get some pokemon footage and upload it to youtube. Problem is, I don't know what exactly to record. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
►AJ29◄
►AJ29◄

Badges : Heart Gold FC: 1591-3926-9076
Favorite Pokemon : Slugmaz are the new Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Ideas, Ideas, Ideas   Ideas, Ideas, Ideas EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:23 am

I used to record battles... but I gave up. I only have about 40 subscribers too. You need to do something special to get lots of views and subscribers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AJ29FF12
starryday
starryday

PostSubject: Re: Ideas, Ideas, Ideas   Ideas, Ideas, Ideas EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:59 pm

Hm... how about doing commentaries of my battles? Like, doing a voice-over talking about the battle and all. Most likely making fun of my decisions. lol I think that went over well the one time I did it. Deleted the video, though.
Back to top Go down
►AJ29◄
►AJ29◄

Badges : Heart Gold FC: 1591-3926-9076
Favorite Pokemon : Slugmaz are the new Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Ideas, Ideas, Ideas   Ideas, Ideas, Ideas EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:50 pm

I did that, most people do it nowadays so it's your best bet to get the views because most people like to hear commentaries.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AJ29FF12
Tom
Common Poster
Common Poster
Tom

Favorite Pokemon : Missingknows

PostSubject: Re: Ideas, Ideas, Ideas   Ideas, Ideas, Ideas EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:25 am

1. New site layout. The one right now is...dull
2.Allow users to make social groups/clans on the site
3.Update the points system containing things actually in the game (items, Pokemon,etc.)
4. Allow users to edit profiles and make them different (similar to FC)
Back to top Go down
Shaywin
Admin
Shaywin

Favorite Pokemon : Jumpluff

PostSubject: Re: Ideas, Ideas, Ideas   Ideas, Ideas, Ideas EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:45 am

With forumotion's capabilities some of that isn't even possible Sad
Back to top Go down
https://shaywin.forumotion.com
starryday
starryday

PostSubject: Re: Ideas, Ideas, Ideas   Ideas, Ideas, Ideas EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:03 pm

I like Gir's suggestions. 1 and 3 should be fairly easy. 2 could be implemented, though it wouldn't be automated, I'm assuming. What if we had a "clubs" board, where members can make a thread for their club/social group. One thread per club, of course, and each club can make their own emblem that members can display in their signature if they'd like. Wouldn't be too difficult.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Common Poster
Common Poster
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Ideas, Ideas, Ideas   Ideas, Ideas, Ideas EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:22 pm

starryday wrote:
I like Gir's suggestions. 1 and 3 should be fairly easy. 2 could be implemented, though it wouldn't be automated, I'm assuming. What if we had a "clubs" board, where members can make a thread for their club/social group. One thread per club, of course, and each club can make their own emblem that members can display in their signature if they'd like. Wouldn't be too difficult.

I lieks it.
I got a new one
1.As a way to get more people interested in the newly revived site, create a special "Welcome Back Shaywin" tournament and use it as an advertising tool for the site. I'm sure it would draw attention of those looking for a tournament, while also it would drive them to check out the site. We could talk about it in youtube vids, on the super popular FC, and possibly post it in the forums in the "check out my website" part of other popular Pokemon Websites.

I'm trying to help as much as I can being a normal member, because seeing this site revived would be great for me! Pokemon won't seem as boring as it has since this site became dead! long live Shaywin. cheers
Back to top Go down
Brad64
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
Brad64

Favorite Pokemon : Pikachu and Jirachi not to mention Mew

PostSubject: Re: Ideas, Ideas, Ideas   Ideas, Ideas, Ideas EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:30 pm

I should check if PK indigo has responded to my message about a mini RPG
Back to top Go down
Tom
Common Poster
Common Poster
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Ideas, Ideas, Ideas   Ideas, Ideas, Ideas EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:26 pm

Brad64 wrote:
I should check if PK indigo has responded to my message about a mini RPG

THAT'S GREAT!
And completely of topic.

After the site is re-stabilized, we should war another popular site after the Shaywins Back tourney thing I mentioned. it would be fun, and since the site would be a popular one, it'd get the word out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas, Ideas, Ideas   Ideas, Ideas, Ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas, Ideas, Ideas
Page 1 of 1