Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

The journey to success continues.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shaywin
Admin
Shaywin

Favorite Pokemon : Jumpluff

The journey to success continues. Empty
PostThe journey to success continues.

If your here reading this news post you probably been emailed about this site being restored. For the time being I am barely accepting the fact that Shaywin is on forumotion. The reason why I want this site active again was the huge amount of fans suggesting me to keep this site alive, so that is what I am going to do. Also guys if you want this site to continue advertise with us and the site will be sure to expand. I am getting more and more knowledge around html. I have no plans anymore on completing remaking this site as I broke too many promises, but if I do the site will look much better and I won't leave this site just because I think it should be way better.

I also proudly thank SecondHeartbeat, Aceman19, and other members of this site for helping and trying to maintain this site while I was gone and thinking this site was a dump.

Thanks,
Shaywin
Back to top Go down
https://shaywin.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

The journey to success continues. :: Comments

►AJ29◄
Re: The journey to success continues.
Post Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:11 am by ►AJ29◄
Ah glad that you're back. To be completely honest I'd given up on Pokémon competitively, however now the site is back I may just get started up again.
Shaywin
Post Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:32 pm by Shaywin
►AJ29◄ wrote:
Ah glad that you're back. To be completely honest I'd given up on Pokémon competitively, however now the site is back I may just get started up again.

Great to see that your back now I gotta see if SecondHeartbeat and the other mods are still into this after what I have done.
starryday
Post Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:42 pm by starryday
I'm here if and when you need me, Jack. =)
Post Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:11 pm by fslucario64
Hi Very Happy Im probably not gonna be competitive for a while but in the meantime ill be here. bounce
MudkipsLazah
Post Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:09 pm by MudkipsLazah
Hello glad that you are back...and I am. Razz

The journey to success continues.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News and Updates-
Jump to: