Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Battle Videos?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
starryday
starryday

Favorite Pokemon : Camerupt

Battle Videos? Empty
PostSubject: Battle Videos?   Battle Videos? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:07 pm

How popular are videos of Pokemon Battle Revolution wifi battles? I was just wondering cause I have a video camera, but I don't want to waste my time making the videos nice and all without first being sure that they'd actually be appreciated, at least to some degree.

Although my other idea for uses of battle videos, even of DS wifi battles, is to help people like me learn to battle more effectively. Like, I'm finally starting to understand the team-making aspect of battling, and I've known how to EV and stuff for a while, but I'm not sure how I am at putting those things into play. So, maybe we could have a thread under the RMT where people could post videos of their battles for critique? So that the more experienced players could give them pointers on what a better move would have been, or when they should have switched, etc.
Back to top Go down
SecondHeartbeat
Admin
SecondHeartbeat

Favorite Pokemon : Spiritomb/Honchkrow/Dusknoir

Battle Videos? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Videos?   Battle Videos? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:37 pm

That doesn't seem half bad.
I'll see too it Razz
Back to top Go down
Nova
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Nova

Favorite Pokemon : Absol, Ninetales, Glaceon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Suicune, Totidile, Quilava

Battle Videos? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Videos?   Battle Videos? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:47 pm

Id like to see some, if i went and bought a wii that would be my first game id buy, but i doubt i will unless i get something for my DS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Videos? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Videos?   Battle Videos? Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Videos?
Page 1 of 1