Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Pokemon SoulSilver 16 Badges?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulSilverFraligatr
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
SoulSilverFraligatr

Favorite Pokemon : Shuppet

Pokemon SoulSilver 16 Badges? Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon SoulSilver 16 Badges?   Pokemon SoulSilver 16 Badges? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:16 pm

Yes there is 16 badges 8 from Johto: Falkner, Bugsy, Whitney, Morty, Chuck, Jasmine, Pryce, and Clair.
And 8 for Kanto: Lt. Surge, Sabrina, Erika, Misty, Janine, Brock, Blaine, and Blue

Blue is your rival in Fire Red and Leaf Green and he has all mid Lv. 50's and after you beat Blue Professer Elm calls you on your Pokegear And tells you to come to his lab and he makes arrangements for you to go to Mt. Silver and gives you the HM. Rock Climb and Mt. Silver is where you fight Red!
Back to top Go down
http://www.shaywin.com
Dragon Master
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
Dragon Master

Favorite Pokemon : All Dragon-Types

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon SoulSilver 16 Badges?   Pokemon SoulSilver 16 Badges? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:37 pm

I wonder why there's 16 instead of 8. Well I like sixteen better it makes the game longer anyways.
Back to top Go down
►AJ29◄
►AJ29◄

Badges : Heart Gold FC: 1591-3926-9076
Favorite Pokemon : Slugmaz are the new Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon SoulSilver 16 Badges?   Pokemon SoulSilver 16 Badges? EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:15 am

Dragon Master wrote:
I wonder why there's 16 instead of 8. Well I like sixteen better it makes the game longer anyways.

16 because there's 2 regions....

To be fair, we don't need this thread because most people here played Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal and they know about them and by now all the people who haven't have completed the games so they know too.
*Locked*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AJ29FF12
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon SoulSilver 16 Badges?   Pokemon SoulSilver 16 Badges? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon SoulSilver 16 Badges?
Page 1 of 1