Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

I have a big list of pokemon eved pokemon for trade, and I'm alright at breeding

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
george182
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
george182

Favorite Pokemon : Dugtrio, got to love em.

I have a big list of pokemon eved pokemon for trade, and I'm alright at breeding Empty
PostSubject: I have a big list of pokemon eved pokemon for trade, and I'm alright at breeding   I have a big list of pokemon eved pokemon for trade, and I'm alright at breeding EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:30 pm

Ok, if you have a pokemon on my wish list i am willing to breed you a pokemon, or trade you one of my current pokemon. My wish list is constantly changing, so keep checking for new pokemon on it. DO NOT OFFER ME A USELESS POKEMON, I check all pokemon before I trade and if it has bad iv's, a bad nature or is obviosly hacked I will refuse to trade. I am sick and tired of being offered a registeel with e.g. a timid nature, why that is a useless nature and should be released from your computer, not traded to me, or a pokemon like infernape with 2 iv's in speed. Use your common sense, sweepers need max speed IV unless they have a certain hidden power and walls need good hp def/sp def IV's. If you lie about a pokemon's iv's you will be reported.

santa
So here is my wish list, in order of preferance, they are all pokemon I can't ev myself (more may be added in the future):
- - Jirachi (adamant/ jolly/ impish)
- Celebii (Bold) (top of the list)
- Suicune (bold)
- Snorlax (calm/ careful (i want minus special atk anyway whicheever)) with the move body slam from third gengeration
- Latias (timid) hidden power fire
- Deoxys (Hasty)
- Gengar (hidden power ice)
- Tyranitar (jolly)
- Zapdos (hidden power grass/ ice)
- breloom (joly/adamant) with poisen heal
- Salamance (adamant/ naughty /naive) dragon dance
- Gyrados (adamant)
- starmie (timid)

afro
Now my list of already eved pokemon, hidden powers, platinum move tutor moves and egg moves will be stated (I may forget e.g. i for got slack off on hippwodon is egg, so do ask as the poke may have it), there is no order, ability in italics and the nature will be in (brackets), if you want someone on this list and you have a really good pokemon, like arb5's venusaur leave a comment with one or more pokemon you think I may be interested in and I will reply:
- Max iv ditto (mega rare, serious nature lvl 22, prefect for making eggs, only accepting shinnies or jirachi and celebi as offers)
- Tyranitar Boah (quiet) sand stream
- Tyranitar (adamant) with pursuit, fire punch, made for choice band, sand stream
- Hippowdon (Relaxed) Slack off, sand stream
- Blissey (calm) siesmic toss, serene grace
- Bronzong (calm) Levitate, sp.atker
- Bronzon (sassy) Levitate/heatproof physical attaker, with trick (I have 2)
- Empoleon (quiet) torrent
- Scizor (adamant) bulky scizor, with bullet punch, pusuit, superpower, technician
- Skarmory (impish) brave bird, spikes, Keen eye
- Brelloom (jolly) spore, seed bomb, sky uppercut, effect spore
- Aerodactyl (jolly) pressure
- Duknoir (impish) sub puncher max attack, max hp, pain split, sub, focus punch, shadow sneak, pressure
- Dugtrio (jolly) arena trap
- Zapdos (lax) pressure
- Metagross (adamant) thunder punch, clear body
- Donphan (impish) ice shard, Sturdy
- Flygon (naughty) Levitate
- Shuckle (sassy) Knock off, encore, toxic, rest, Gluttony
- Umbreon (careful) Wish, baton pass, curse, payback, syncronise
- Lucario (adamant) reversal lucario, inner focus
- Lucario (adamant) extreame speed lucario, inner focus
- Vaporeon (bold) hidden power electric 70, water absorb
- Gliscor (impish) rock polish, sword dance, baton pass, roost, sand veil
- Togekiss (modest) Hiden power ice 70, serene grace
- Tangrowth (impish) power whip, leech seed, sleep powder, protect chlorophyll
- Mismagius (timid) hidden power fighting levitate
- Infernape (hasty) blaze
- Latias (timid) dracco meteor, trick levitate

flower
Now my list of shinies, in order of coolness/rareness, ask for more information, they are all eved lvl 100, i don't collect shinies I battle with them, so rest assured they all have either usuable or really good iv's:
- Charizard (modest) coolest shinny, black
- Latias (modest) orange/yellow, quite rare
- Rampardos (adamant) Red instead of blue, looks awesome
- Forretress (impish) gold, looks aesome
- Jolteon (timid) Lime green, looks awesome
- Flygon (jolly) looks awesome, blue and orange instead of red
- Kingdra (Adamant) has outrage and dragon dance, purple
- Aerodactyl (jolly) Purple
- Alakazam (modest) purple in stead off the brown
- Registeel (light blue) with siesmic toss

If you want more information on iv's, ev's or moves, leave a comment, if you have any pokemon on my wish list leave a comment.

You must leave the pokemon's iv's and nature, do not lie I will check, and report you if you lie about iv's. If you have left the pokemon's iv's and nature I shall pm you, If I leave the comment "stop posting ev requests" no new ev trades will continue until i post "resume posting ev requests", this is incase I get overloaded with ev training offers.

My pollicy on hackers is soft if I suspect a pokemon is hacked, I will refuse trade for hacked pokemon. If hacks are becoming frequent I may start reporting.

So remember leave the pokemon's name, iv's and nature in the description, along with your request, egg moves ev's and level, and I will leave a comment or pm you, and if I do not get the eved pokemon to you by a week from when I pm you to agree on trading, you get a free pokemon off my eved list, this does not include shinies, happy trading Smile

Last edited by george182 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:39 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tr4q
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
Tr4q

I have a big list of pokemon eved pokemon for trade, and I'm alright at breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a big list of pokemon eved pokemon for trade, and I'm alright at breeding   I have a big list of pokemon eved pokemon for trade, and I'm alright at breeding EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:45 pm

I think I can reset my game for one like that. What nature is the ditto?
Back to top Go down
arb5

PostSubject: Re: I have a big list of pokemon eved pokemon for trade, and I'm alright at breeding   I have a big list of pokemon eved pokemon for trade, and I'm alright at breeding EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:52 am

I have a venusaur, 31/14/28/24/31/31 with the move's sleep powder and leech seed. and a careful nature (plus sp.def minus attack)

can you get me a jolly weavile please, with max speed and attack ev's and moves, night slash, ice punch, sword dance and brick break.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
george182
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
george182

PostSubject: Re: I have a big list of pokemon eved pokemon for trade, and I'm alright at breeding   I have a big list of pokemon eved pokemon for trade, and I'm alright at breeding EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:58 am

Arb5 I like the venasuar so I will get right onto ev training your weavile.
Back to top Go down
Lilcrazy
Common Poster
Common Poster
Lilcrazy

Badges : I have a big list of pokemon eved pokemon for trade, and I'm alright at breeding Form
Favorite Pokemon : Espeon

PostSubject: Re: I have a big list of pokemon eved pokemon for trade, and I'm alright at breeding   I have a big list of pokemon eved pokemon for trade, and I'm alright at breeding EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:11 am

yo u wanted hp ice ape.

I'll take sassy zong with heatproof as long as it has 5 or less speed ivs, and gud def/attk ivs and great hp/spd ivs
Back to top Go down
george182
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
george182

PostSubject: Re: I have a big list of pokemon eved pokemon for trade, and I'm alright at breeding   I have a big list of pokemon eved pokemon for trade, and I'm alright at breeding EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:50 am

k, bronzong has
Hp: 31
Atk: 28
Def: 30
Sp.atk: 31
Sp.def: 29
Speed: 2 (I think, it's hard to check)

so when are you availible for trade
Back to top Go down
Lilcrazy
Common Poster
Common Poster
Lilcrazy

Badges : I have a big list of pokemon eved pokemon for trade, and I'm alright at breeding Form
Favorite Pokemon : Espeon

PostSubject: Re: I have a big list of pokemon eved pokemon for trade, and I'm alright at breeding   I have a big list of pokemon eved pokemon for trade, and I'm alright at breeding EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:57 pm

yea I can trade today just reply here and I'll probly be on
Back to top Go down
jessman101

PostSubject: Re: I have a big list of pokemon eved pokemon for trade, and I'm alright at breeding   I have a big list of pokemon eved pokemon for trade, and I'm alright at breeding EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:26 pm

i need the arodacle
Back to top Go down
george182
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
george182

PostSubject: Re: I have a big list of pokemon eved pokemon for trade, and I'm alright at breeding   I have a big list of pokemon eved pokemon for trade, and I'm alright at breeding EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 4:32 am

jessman101 wrote:
i need the arodacle

ok, what you got in exchange for it, the aerodactyl has 31 iv's in speed I think it's 30 in attack, if you want more details just ask and the ev's are 252 speed, 252 attack, 6 hp.

PM me with some offers for aerodactyl and not a pokemon that I alreadt have!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a big list of pokemon eved pokemon for trade, and I'm alright at breeding   I have a big list of pokemon eved pokemon for trade, and I'm alright at breeding Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a big list of pokemon eved pokemon for trade, and I'm alright at breeding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver :: Pokemon Trading-
Jump to: