Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Pokemon Ranger: Tracks of Light

Go down 
2 posters

Does "Pokemon Ranger: Tracks of Light" look like it's going to be good?
yes,definitely
Pokemon Ranger: Tracks of Light Vote_lcap50%Pokemon Ranger: Tracks of Light Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
no,not at all
Pokemon Ranger: Tracks of Light Vote_lcap0%Pokemon Ranger: Tracks of Light Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
haven't heard of it
Pokemon Ranger: Tracks of Light Vote_lcap50%Pokemon Ranger: Tracks of Light Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
mabye...
Pokemon Ranger: Tracks of Light Vote_lcap0%Pokemon Ranger: Tracks of Light Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Dragon Master
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
Dragon Master

Favorite Pokemon : All Dragon-Types

Pokemon Ranger: Tracks of Light Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Ranger: Tracks of Light   Pokemon Ranger: Tracks of Light EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:28 am

I think the new Ranger: Tracks of Light looks awesome compared to all the other Ranger Series games. The sig. pokemon of that game are the three birds, the three dogs, and latios and latias. Plus what makes it look even better is that you get to ride on them! I think it looks great. answer my poll to make your choice.
Back to top Go down
raikou78539
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
raikou78539

Favorite Pokemon : raikou

Pokemon Ranger: Tracks of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Ranger: Tracks of Light   Pokemon Ranger: Tracks of Light EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:34 am

um i voted for never heard of it but what you said about riding on them sounds fun!!!
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Ranger: Tracks of Light
Page 1 of 1