Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza

Go down 
2 posters

Which Is Better, Kyogre, Rayquaza, or Groudon?
Kyogre
Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza Vote_lcap0%Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Groudon
Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza Vote_lcap0%Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Rayquaza
Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza Vote_lcap25%Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Kyogre+Groudon
 0% [ 0 ]
Kyogre+Rayquaza
Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza Vote_lcap50%Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Groudon+Rayquaza
Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza Vote_lcap25%Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
All
 0% [ 0 ]
None
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Dragon Master
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
Dragon Master

Favorite Pokemon : All Dragon-Types

Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza Empty
PostSubject: Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza   Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:20 pm

I found on the computer that you trade Mr. Pokemon a red scale for a red/blue orb. Soulsilver= Blue Orb= Groudon Heartgold=Red Orb= Kyogre. Anyway well first off that didn't work, i just got a exp.boost.
Now onto Rayquaza. I don't have any hints on him so you're going to have to tell me the whole thing on him.

P.S. DRAGONZ R AWESOME!

P.S.S. dont forget to answer my poll!
Back to top Go down
starryday
starryday

Favorite Pokemon : Camerupt

Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza   Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:08 am

Rayquaza is definitely my favorite of the three. Though the other two are pretty cool too. But shiny Rayquaza is the best shiny pokemon ever. Shiny Camerupt is a close second, though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza
Page 1 of 1