Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Pokemon future.What do you want to see?

Go down 
+11
Dserj
Fireblast227
Zerrudo
SecondHeartbeat
starryday
►AJ29◄
killer7
temo
Jude
Nova
Tom
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom
Common Poster
Common Poster
Tom

Favorite Pokemon : Missingknows

Pokemon future.What do you want to see? Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon future.What do you want to see?   Pokemon future.What do you want to see? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:24 pm

a hub for the future of pokemon.what i would like to see,is a fire and dragon type (because fire is like,my favorite type)and i want more dark types!another cool combo would be dark and dragon or phsycic and dragon
Back to top Go down
Nova
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Nova

Favorite Pokemon : Absol, Ninetales, Glaceon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Suicune, Totidile, Quilava

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon future.What do you want to see?   Pokemon future.What do you want to see? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:40 pm

What i think they should do in the future of pokemon they should have a way to take custom sprites and put them on the game and raise them from level 1, also i think crossbredding would be unique
Back to top Go down
Jude
Common Poster
Common Poster
Jude

Favorite Pokemon : Mew

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon future.What do you want to see?   Pokemon future.What do you want to see? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:48 pm

In the tier's side of Pokemon...I wouldn't mind seeing Garchomp and Latios coming to OU and Cresselia would go to Uber. That's pretense of course.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Common Poster
Common Poster
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon future.What do you want to see?   Pokemon future.What do you want to see? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:41 pm

Jude wrote:
In the tier's side of Pokemon...I wouldn't mind seeing Garchomp and Latios coming to OU and Cresselia would go to Uber. That's pretense of course.
ya.but wut about type combos,pokemon,things for the anime show,evnts,etc.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Common Poster
Common Poster
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon future.What do you want to see?   Pokemon future.What do you want to see? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:05 pm

Nova wrote:
What i think they should do in the future of pokemon they should have a way to take custom sprites and put them on the game and raise them from level 1, also i think crossbredding would be unique
ya,that would be pretty cool.im almost posstive there gonna do this with the anime,follow this pattern

pokemon red
pokemon blue
(japan only)pokemon green
pokemon yellow

now it repeats its self

pokemon gold
pokemon silver

pokemon gold and silver are released at the same time like with red and blue.then a year or 2 later...

pokemon crystal

crystal is released after gold and sliver,like the way yellow was released after red and blue
same thing continues

pokemon saphire
pokemon ruby
1 to 2 years later...
pokemon emarlald

TV show wise,at the end of the third generation,ash and co. go back to the kanto region (wich was 2 regions earleir)

pokemon diamond
pokemon pearl
1 or 2 years later
pokemon platinum

Get it?once again,TV show wise,i predict when the 4th generation ends,they will go back to the johto region(2 regions earleir just like with the 3rd generation)

i predict that they will do this because when they ended the third generation with a movie feturing pokemon from kanto (mew2) the newest movie in progress (Towards the conquering of time space) features johoto pokemon (the johto starters and The Notched Eared Pichu) and because right after the movie the games (heart gold and soul silver) will be realesed just like when they remade red and green (fire red and leaf green) that they will return to johto.

Now,fans of the show should know,in the first pokemon episode ever,ash sees ho-oh fly off in the sky.ho-oh is said to promise eternal hapiness.ash tells everyone he saw a strange pokemon,but they dont belevie him.Sadly,the movie after Towards The Conquering Of Times Space,will feture ho-oh and lugia.i said "sadly because....after that movie....it may end the pokemon franchise...because ho-oh is said to be the creator of earth...respectivly probaly finishing the series.I have allways had theries that there would finnaly come the dreaded day when ho-oh would finnaly be seen again...most likly ending the great franchise....
Back to top Go down
temo
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
temo

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard, Deoxys

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon future.What do you want to see?   Pokemon future.What do you want to see? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:21 pm

I agree that the franchise might end someday, but pokemon is a billion dollar franchise I dont know if they'll let it end now.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Common Poster
Common Poster
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon future.What do you want to see?   Pokemon future.What do you want to see? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:28 pm

i dont know...dang that stupid ho-oh!hes gonna end it all!
Back to top Go down
temo
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
temo

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard, Deoxys

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon future.What do you want to see?   Pokemon future.What do you want to see? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:05 pm

Well you have to consider that the pokemon people will say every end is a beginning and add a new generation of pokemon.
Back to top Go down
killer7
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
killer7

Favorite Pokemon : Darkrai

PostSubject: event   Pokemon future.What do you want to see? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:40 am

As an event i would like to see a travel to space to catch a legendary pokemon.
Back to top Go down
►AJ29◄
►AJ29◄

Badges : Heart Gold FC: 1591-3926-9076
Favorite Pokemon : Slugmaz are the new Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon future.What do you want to see?   Pokemon future.What do you want to see? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:32 am

I'd like to see a few more Evolutions for Pokémon like Delibird who can't do anything.

I hope to God they don't bring any more priority move types in.. then the Meta Game would be even worse than it is already.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AJ29FF12
Nova
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Nova

Favorite Pokemon : Absol, Ninetales, Glaceon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Suicune, Totidile, Quilava

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon future.What do you want to see?   Pokemon future.What do you want to see? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:53 am

I also think that they could have like one or two different types added on
Back to top Go down
starryday
starryday

Favorite Pokemon : Camerupt

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon future.What do you want to see?   Pokemon future.What do you want to see? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:04 am

I don't think I'd like having new types - too much more to learn. lol It's hard enough every generation with new pokemon, learning what types they are and all, and I'm okay with that, but if they added new types that'd just be too much haha

I would love to see a few more dragons, though. A fire dragon, ice dragon, and electric(or dark, ground, or water) dragon would make a nice legendary trio, no?

And I think that it would be nice if there was a shocking discovery that pokemon gave live birth. Razz I find myself wishing that a lot. New things to do with your pokemon would be cool, too. I love contests, but the new ones aren't as good as the old ones. Different events and stuff to compete in with your pokemon would be cool. I think they're adding something like that in HG/SS, so I'm really looking forward to that.
Back to top Go down
Jude
Common Poster
Common Poster
Jude

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon future.What do you want to see?   Pokemon future.What do you want to see? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:06 am

More types would complicate the game...it's so balanced right now lol
Back to top Go down
Tom
Common Poster
Common Poster
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon future.What do you want to see?   Pokemon future.What do you want to see? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:47 am

starryday,i definetly supporort you with the fire dragon...they better not keep me waitng another generation.... Evil or Very Mad because fir and dragon are like my favorite types
Back to top Go down
Jude
Common Poster
Common Poster
Jude

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon future.What do you want to see?   Pokemon future.What do you want to see? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:51 am

Gir rocks211 wrote:
starryday,i definetly supporort you with the fire dragon...they better not keep me waitng another generation.... Evil or Very Mad because fir and dragon are like my favorite types

That would totally screw the Metagame though...Dragon is it's only weakness so it better have a weak movepool.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Common Poster
Common Poster
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon future.What do you want to see?   Pokemon future.What do you want to see? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:01 am

ok what the HECK is this stupid metagame!?
Back to top Go down
Jude
Common Poster
Common Poster
Jude

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon future.What do you want to see?   Pokemon future.What do you want to see? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:49 am

It's how the game works out on wifi.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Common Poster
Common Poster
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon future.What do you want to see?   Pokemon future.What do you want to see? EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:09 am

Jude wrote:
ok...anyway,i would like to see at least one new type like light type or something.that would be cool
Back to top Go down
SecondHeartbeat
Admin
SecondHeartbeat

Favorite Pokemon : Spiritomb/Honchkrow/Dusknoir

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon future.What do you want to see?   Pokemon future.What do you want to see? EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:25 pm

Jude wrote:
Gir rocks211 wrote:

That would totally screw the Metagame though...Dragon is it's only weakness so it better have a weak movepool.

you forget rock .-.

and ground. Unless its levitate..

And Water hits it neutral.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon future.What do you want to see?   Pokemon future.What do you want to see? EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:59 pm

Gir rocks211 wrote:
Jude wrote:
ok...anyway,i would like to see at least one new type like light type or something.that would be cool
That is what i said you got dark add light, and there could be like a noise type, since idk,
The next games should be pokemon black & white. with a light dragon & dark dragon and 3 legendary pokemon Ice & Fire & Electric type pokemon would be kool kind of like Mew & Mewtwo with the 3 Birds and Lugia & Ho-oh with the 3 Dogs
Back to top Go down
Zerrudo

PostSubject: me   Pokemon future.What do you want to see? EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:03 pm

i aslo want a bad guy character possible role for the game because eallly i dont like being good when even though i agree with the teamsand want to help i always en up fighting a whole dang army and in the show i wish to see ash take more loes and act more mature and logiccal cuz its really dumb to have a 21 year old dude acting younger that a 1 year old
Back to top Go down
Nova
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon future.What do you want to see?   Pokemon future.What do you want to see? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 7:13 pm

I have a feeling, that will never happen
Back to top Go down
Tom
Common Poster
Common Poster
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon future.What do you want to see?   Pokemon future.What do you want to see? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:31 pm

yea that is NEVER gonna happen
Back to top Go down
►AJ29◄
►AJ29◄

Badges : Heart Gold FC: 1591-3926-9076
Favorite Pokemon : Slugmaz are the new Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon future.What do you want to see?   Pokemon future.What do you want to see? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:58 pm

Would be cool but has no chance.
The best we've had is a guy who was bad but as soon as you get behind the controller he goes good (Colosseum)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AJ29FF12
Tom
Common Poster
Common Poster
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon future.What do you want to see?   Pokemon future.What do you want to see? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:44 pm

yea i like collussem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon future.What do you want to see?   Pokemon future.What do you want to see? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon future.What do you want to see?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next