Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Spam. You guys are posting it more than you know.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SecondHeartbeat
Admin
SecondHeartbeat

Favorite Pokemon : Spiritomb/Honchkrow/Dusknoir

Spam. You guys are posting it more than you know. Empty
PostSpam. You guys are posting it more than you know.

Spamming is inevitable but the lengths you guys are taking it is far beyond what is expected.

You can post on a thread a few times, but once it turns into a conversation it will be deleted and counted as spam. Please we have a Xat Chat for this. You can Private Chat with someone so its still personal and it doesn't count as spam. We also have Private messaging that is another option over spamming threads.

I really hate to be a 'mean' mod, but Shaywin doesn't need 100+ new posts a day hearing about your conversation.

We will try not to delete whole posts, but be warned spamming is taken very seriously here.

Quick definition of spam if case you didn't know...

Anything unrelated to the topic of the thread will be considered as spam and most likely deleted.

Also. Double posting will not be tolerated. I or one of the staff members will take your double post and edit it into your previous post. The double post will then be deleted.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Spam. You guys are posting it more than you know. :: Comments

starryday
Re: Spam. You guys are posting it more than you know.
Post Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:49 pm by starryday
Question: Is bumping a topic, such as a trade thread, okay after it's been a day or two and it's off the first page?
SecondHeartbeat
Post Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:44 pm by SecondHeartbeat
starryday wrote:
Question: Is bumping a topic, such as a trade thread, okay after it's been a day or two and it's off the first page?

Yes. As long as its not constant. I don't mind
Jude
starryday wrote:

Make sure you wait 24 hours to enact the bump. As long as you wait 24 hours it's perfectly fine.
Mogwai
Post Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:44 pm by Mogwai
" Spam. You guys are posting it more than you know."
What are you, Yoda? x]
spam :3 - shb told me to test so dont go crazy

Spam. You guys are posting it more than you know.

Page 1 of 1