Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Nexus/Benji-Beast/AoN!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nexus
Admin
Nexus

Nexus/Benji-Beast/AoN! Empty
PostSubject: Nexus/Benji-Beast/AoN!   Nexus/Benji-Beast/AoN! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:06 pm

Okok i know i left this site on a bad note, but hey...i'm back at least, and this time i'm staying.

But want to know what i've been doing with my time while i've been gone? well guess what! I'm now a music producer and the genre i create is a little something called Drum & Bass, now you might not of heard of it but in england it's mega popular.

If you'd like to have a little listen to my creations just click here.

Anyways yes i'm back playing poké's and i have finally invested in Soul Silver, but i just realized i have my old OU team on my platinum LOL! Can't remember the last time i actually battled with that team.

Thanks.

~Benjaa.
Back to top Go down
starryday
starryday

Favorite Pokemon : Camerupt

Nexus/Benji-Beast/AoN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus/Benji-Beast/AoN!   Nexus/Benji-Beast/AoN! EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:04 am

Benjiiii Very Happy *hug*

Nice to have you back. Site's a bit on the slow side at the moment, but we're hoping to change that. Wink
Back to top Go down

Nexus/Benji-Beast/AoN!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Talk :: Everything Else-
Jump to: