Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Jirachi Without Event or Gameshark in Emerald?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon Master
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
Dragon Master

Favorite Pokemon : All Dragon-Types

Jirachi Without Event or Gameshark in Emerald? Empty
PostSubject: Jirachi Without Event or Gameshark in Emerald?   Jirachi Without Event or Gameshark in Emerald? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:59 am

Can you get Jirachi without the Gameshark or Event (If there is one)? I've heard rumors that you go to Mossdeep City and go to the Space Center and talk to the guy straight ahead. Every full day you you come back and talk to him and the number he says goes up 1. When it gets to 100 you can go to Space and catch Jirachi. I don't have any idea if this is true because I'm only at 73. Will someone please tell me if this is true and if not then the real way or if there isn't one after all.

P.S. DRAGONZ R AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
starryday
starryday

Favorite Pokemon : Camerupt

Jirachi Without Event or Gameshark in Emerald? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jirachi Without Event or Gameshark in Emerald?   Jirachi Without Event or Gameshark in Emerald? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:42 am

Nope. I think the event activates something w/ the space center like that. But no, Jirachi is event-only. Sorry. Sad
Back to top Go down

Jirachi Without Event or Gameshark in Emerald?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Past Generation Pokemon Games :: Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald-
Jump to: