Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Event Legendaries... Without Events?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon Master
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
Dragon Master

Favorite Pokemon : All Dragon-Types

Event Legendaries... Without Events? Empty
PostSubject: Event Legendaries... Without Events?   Event Legendaries... Without Events? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:58 pm

Ho-oh, Lugia, Mew, Deoxys. I think those are all the event pokemon in Emerald. Is there any way to get to to them without going to an event or using a Gameshark?

P.S. DRAGONZ R AWESOME!

P.S.S. I know I'M posting a lot in the catagory "Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald"but I love Emerald, Saphire, and Ruby. The third generation is the best! Is there a limit to how many posts one person can post in one catagory?

Last edited by Dragon Master on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I misspelled event, in the second sentence.)
Back to top Go down
starryday
starryday

Favorite Pokemon : Camerupt

Event Legendaries... Without Events? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Legendaries... Without Events?   Event Legendaries... Without Events? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:24 am

Yes, yes, no, no. Ho-oh and Lugia can be caught with Pokemon Colosseum and XD, respectively. Both are for GameCube, and if you have a transfer cable and a GBA, you can trade between those games and Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. XD can also trade with FireRed and LeafGreen.

Ho-oh is much harder to get than Lugia, though. You get Ho-oh from Colosseum by defeating 100 trainers in a row in Mt. Battle, without changing teams(you get to heal after each battle, though). It's not difficult, it's just time-consuming, so I've never done it. The Lugia in XD you get as part of the story line, so it's easy.

I recommend getting the games if you play Emerald a lot. I have them both, and I love them to death. Check them out online, and you can get them for about $15-20 at GameStop. If you don't have a gamecube, you can play them on the wii. If you don't have either, GameCubes are about $25-30 at GameStop. Smile But you can get some awesome pokemon in them that you can't normally get in Hoenn, and in XD, you can get pokemon with special moves they don't normally know, along with Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres(and Lugia, as I said). In Colosseum, you can catch Suicune, Raikou, and Entei.

Not to mention the pokemon from XD have decent trade value online. You might be able to get something good for them if they're untouched and have a good nature. Which is why I'm currently playing through XD for the 3rd time. Razz lol
Back to top Go down

Event Legendaries... Without Events?
Page 1 of 1