Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchRegisterChatLog in

Pokemon Video Game Championship Series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shaywin
Admin
Shaywin

Favorite Pokemon : Jumpluff

Pokemon Video Game Championship Series Empty
PostPokemon Video Game Championship Series

Well its finally coming here again the "Pokemon Video Game Champion Series"! The biggest tournament where Pokemon players all meet up for their ultimate challenge. It will take place in the U.S. and Europe starting may 2010. The winners of the U.S. regional events will compete in the U.S. National Championships in June. After that the National Championships winners will compete against winners from the European events, as well as the best players from Japan, at the Pokémon Video Game World Championships this August in Hawaii

For more info check here: http://www.pokemonvgc.com/

Pokemon Video Game Championship Series Displayimage

Personally I dislike these tournaments since they make up these rules that I dislike and there not normal for me pale
Back to top Go down
https://shaywin.forumotion.com