Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Come On, Kiddies!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
starryday
starryday

Favorite Pokemon : Camerupt

Come On, Kiddies! Empty
PostSubject: Come On, Kiddies!   Come On, Kiddies! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:48 pm

Come on, kids. Let's get this place back in action. I'm in the process of making a trade thread, and I'm willing to expose my terrible battling skills if anyone wants to battle meh.

I'm totally out of school and graduated now, so I have spare time like crazy. Jack - just let me know what you want me to do and I'm there.

I'll say my focus at this point in my life is horse racing and trying to get my career going, but I can certainly make time for this site if you all are willing to work with me here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shaywin
Admin
Shaywin

Favorite Pokemon : Jumpluff

Come On, Kiddies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come On, Kiddies!   Come On, Kiddies! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:18 am

starryday wrote:
Come on, kids. Let's get this place back in action. I'm in the process of making a trade thread, and I'm willing to expose my terrible battling skills if anyone wants to battle meh.

I'm totally out of school and graduated now, so I have spare time like crazy. Jack - just let me know what you want me to do and I'm there.

I'll say my focus at this point in my life is horse racing and trying to get my career going, but I can certainly make time for this site if you all are willing to work with me here. Smile

Hey welcome back to Shaywin, basically the job for mods is the same as it was months ago just patrolling the forums like they use to such as watching for SPAM, locking threads that lead to arguments / flame wars, giving warnings, etc. I will probably assign more to a mod as soon as this site gets up and running again like the good old days.
Back to top Go down
https://shaywin.forumotion.com
starryday
starryday

Favorite Pokemon : Camerupt

Come On, Kiddies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come On, Kiddies!   Come On, Kiddies! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:12 pm

Okays. =) We need some way to draw in new members, though. Like something unique and different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Come On, Kiddies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come On, Kiddies!   Come On, Kiddies! Empty

Back to top Go down

Come On, Kiddies!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Talk :: Everything Else-
Jump to: