Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Documentaries?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
starryday
starryday

Favorite Pokemon : Camerupt

Documentaries? Empty
PostSubject: Documentaries?   Documentaries? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:00 am

Hehe so my little sister and I were bored the other day, and we felt like doing something pokemon-y. We thought up the idea of making documentaries about different species of pokemon. Although the one we made is just random footage of Growlithe and Arcanine, I was thinking about how to expand on the idea, and thought that it would be cool to add in information on useful movesets, where it can be found in different games, etc.

So what I wanted to know is, should I go with the idea of making a few of these? I'll make at least one with all the info, so you can see what I'm getting at. Will probably do Camerupt. But it'd be a different sort of way to display information about pokemon. Like a... VideoDex. =P haha But seriously, let me know if you like the idea, and if you have any other ideas for information to add to it, post it. =D I'm thinking of doing each one in this format:

1) Start out with a graphic displaying the pokemon's name and basic information, like type, classification, height, weight, ability, and base stats.
2) Go to footage of battles and stuff while displaying and/or discussing 1-3 useful movesets
3) Show a map of the regions it can be found in, highlighting the routes where it's found. Could also have a brief description of how to get it, if it's not just found in the grass
4) If there is more footage, it'll be shown w/ voiceover of random facts about the pokemon. Mainly reading the flavor text from various games, but may also include just random things I find interesting.
Back to top Go down
►AJ29◄
►AJ29◄

Badges : Heart Gold FC: 1591-3926-9076
Favorite Pokemon : Slugmaz are the new Mudkipz

Documentaries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Documentaries?   Documentaries? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:41 am

That sounds like quite a good idea. I can help if you like... once my exams are out of the way with I should have some more time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AJ29FF12
starryday
starryday

Favorite Pokemon : Camerupt

Documentaries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Documentaries?   Documentaries? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:38 pm

That'd be great if you could help. =) I'm starting out with Houndoom, since I have Stadium 2, Colosseum, Ruby, Platinum, and Battle Revolution to get footage from. 2nd or 1st gen pokes I'll be able to get the biggest variety of footage for, but I should be able to get enough for even 4th generation pokemon, between Platinum and Battle Revolution. Could even use My Pokemon Rnach, actually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Documentaries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Documentaries?   Documentaries? Empty

Back to top Go down

Documentaries?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Submit a Idea / Feedback-
Jump to: