Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

I'll be around for now on.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
solidpat221

I'll be around for now on. Empty
PostSubject: I'll be around for now on.   I'll be around for now on. EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:51 pm

While checking my email the other day i saw that one of my old friends had dropped me an email, and looking i said, hey, i forgot that he started that site up, so here I am, back in the mix of thing and all that good stuff, unfortunately I'm in not condition to do anything Pokemon related since i don't own a Pokemon game anymore! I'll get heart gold when i comes out just because its all to epic to miss out on, but yeah drop me a message if you know me or wanna get to know me i guess.

PS: I am the same solidpat221 from friendcodes.com
Back to top Go down
SecondHeartbeat
Admin
SecondHeartbeat

Favorite Pokemon : Spiritomb/Honchkrow/Dusknoir

PostSubject: Re: I'll be around for now on.   I'll be around for now on. EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:43 am

solidpat221 wrote:
While checking my email the other day i saw that one of my old friends had dropped me an email, and looking i said, hey, i forgot that he started that site up, so here I am, back in the mix of thing and all that good stuff, unfortunately I'm in not condition to do anything Pokemon related since i don't own a Pokemon game anymore! I'll get heart gold when i comes out just because its all to epic to miss out on, but yeah drop me a message if you know me or wanna get to know me i guess.

Dude! Welcome back man ^^ I knew those emails would work
Back to top Go down
solidpat221

PostSubject: Re: I'll be around for now on.   I'll be around for now on. EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:49 am

SecondHeartbeat wrote:
solidpat221 wrote:

Dude! Welcome back man ^^ I knew those emails would work

Haha well yes, it did! Its great i went back to friendcodes to and all the old people came swarming into my hub, jibbs, mog, jackfrost, lance, all showed up like instantly lol
Back to top Go down
SecondHeartbeat
Admin
SecondHeartbeat

Favorite Pokemon : Spiritomb/Honchkrow/Dusknoir

PostSubject: Re: I'll be around for now on.   I'll be around for now on. EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:49 am

solidpat221 wrote:

Haha well yes, it did! Its great i went back to friendcodes to and all the old people came swarming into my hub, jibbs, mog, jackfrost, lance, all showed up like instantly lol

thats awesome ^^ it's great having you back
Back to top Go down
solidpat221

PostSubject: Re: I'll be around for now on.   I'll be around for now on. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:54 pm

SecondHeartbeat wrote:
solidpat221 wrote:

thats awesome ^^ it's great having you back

Yeah, i don't really battle anymore, considering i don't have a game, but i'm around here and there lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll be around for now on.   I'll be around for now on. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll be around for now on.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member Introductory and Goodbyes-
Jump to: