Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Promotional Giveaway

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
starryday
starryday

Favorite Pokemon : Camerupt

Promotional Giveaway Empty
PostSubject: Promotional Giveaway   Promotional Giveaway EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 4:32 pm

I don't know of anywhere to actually advertise this site. FriendCodes doesn't allow advertising, and the only other forum I'm on at the moment is the TVG community... I don't think a bunch of gamblers/horse racing fans will want to play pokemon. xD Especially when I'm by far the youngest person on there.

Anyway, I was trying to find ways to help, and I decided the best I could do is give away special(...or not so special) pokemon to anyone who joins and posts in a certain thread. It may create a lot of people joining just to get free stuff, but it may also bring a few active members in.

What I was thinking was breeding my lovely Houndour Cowtown(29/31/31/30/28/31 IVs) and giving away the babies. They're sure to have at least one stat 28+, so I figure they'll be useful to someone. I can breed various species, since Cowtown's male, and then give them away with an item of some sort attached. Thinking evolution stones, rare berries, evolution items(i went dragon scale and deepseascale hunting a few days ago), etc. I could name them all "Shaywin" if you wanted, for added promotion. haha

Lemme know if this is something I should work on, and I'll hop to it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brad64
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
Brad64

Favorite Pokemon : Pikachu and Jirachi not to mention Mew

PostSubject: Re: Promotional Giveaway   Promotional Giveaway EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:07 pm

Good IDea
Back to top Go down
MudkipsLazah
Common Poster
Common Poster
MudkipsLazah

Favorite Pokemon : Mudkip

PostSubject: Re: Promotional Giveaway   Promotional Giveaway EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 5:58 am

They is a great idea...I think naming them shaymin is a good touch xD
Back to top Go down
►AJ29◄
►AJ29◄

Badges : Heart Gold FC: 1591-3926-9076
Favorite Pokemon : Slugmaz are the new Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Promotional Giveaway   Promotional Giveaway EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:11 am

Yeah, good idea. I can still advertise on my Youtube as well because it's allowed there obviously Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AJ29FF12
MudkipsLazah
Common Poster
Common Poster
MudkipsLazah

Favorite Pokemon : Mudkip

PostSubject: Re: Promotional Giveaway   Promotional Giveaway EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:29 am

Thats cool....I could also advertise on my youtube Razz
Back to top Go down
starryday
starryday

Favorite Pokemon : Camerupt

PostSubject: Re: Promotional Giveaway   Promotional Giveaway EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:07 am

I could make a new youtube to post pokemon vids and advertise on. o.O Cause no offense, but I'm not advertising for a pokemon site on my personal one. xD
Back to top Go down
Nova
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Nova

Favorite Pokemon : Absol, Ninetales, Glaceon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Suicune, Totidile, Quilava

PostSubject: Re: Promotional Giveaway   Promotional Giveaway EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:28 am

Maybe there should be other places besides youtube.... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promotional Giveaway   Promotional Giveaway Empty

Back to top Go down

Promotional Giveaway
Page 1 of 1