Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

How to gain a shiny pokemon with ease

Go down 
AuthorMessage
90HeroMAXD
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
90HeroMAXD

Favorite Pokemon : Scizor

How to gain a shiny pokemon with ease Empty
PostSubject: How to gain a shiny pokemon with ease   How to gain a shiny pokemon with ease EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:51 pm

As we all know shiny pokemon are a pain in the butt however in the 4th gen there are a few method in capturing/obtaining a shiny pokemon.

Intro: A shiny Pokemon appears 1 out of 8192 meaning that out of every 8191 you can have a chance of getting 1 shiny. Granted this will not happen often since the 1 out of 8191 isn't always true. Basiclly meaning it is unpredictable. So how do we get shiny pokemon with ease.

1.Masuda Method(named after one of the producers) basicly, breed one pokemon with another, however you must have one of them must be from a different nationality(ie: I have a German Beldum breeding with another beldum can up the chance of a shiny(if its not in breed x)

2.Chaining. Use Pokeradar and repels to protect your chain from being broken(this is a pain)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/90sHeroMAXD

How to gain a shiny pokemon with ease
Page 1 of 1