Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

New Super Mario Bros Wii: 8 days before ONM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas von Gikkingen
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
Dallas von Gikkingen

Favorite Pokemon : Skarmory FTW

New Super Mario Bros Wii: 8 days before ONM Empty
PostSubject: New Super Mario Bros Wii: 8 days before ONM   New Super Mario Bros Wii: 8 days before ONM EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:15 am

Essentially Super Mario Bros 4 but ok, New Mario Bros is still a cool name
What's new? what's hot? what's not? Find out right here!!

Graphics
Obviously highly Updated from the Original DS Version, this game boasts some pretty impressive 2.5D Graphics and some Interesting 3D Environments

This Game isn't a direct DS Port either, it's a brand-new Adventure with AMAZING Multiplayer Features
bearing in mind, it IS Single Player too, in case you were basking amongst the fun of the Multiplayer
Both Single AND Multiplayer are top-notch, Nintendo REALLY went all-out for this Epic Adventure

Obviously it follows the Tradition of 8 Worlds, 2 Castles in Each and Bowser having some appearance in half of them, but this time, The Koopa Kids Return!!
So Basically, It's a Re-Make of Super Mario World on Wii, Yoshi's in it too might I add

This game has pretty much nothing wrong with it, even the Subtle Motion Controls are handled without too much fuss.

Motion Controls
Shake the Wii Remote to Spin Jump (like SMW)
Use the Wiimote as a Torch for Dark Cave Levels

There's also a new Hint System in there for anyone who's a bit stuck and needs some help, instead of Googling for Hours, or "Tweeting" to fellow Gamers

Ok, so here's the Score Round-Up

+Super Mario World Elements
+Excellent Motion Controls
+Brilliantly Designed Levels
+Nothing too Hard or too Easy
+Hint System works well

Overall Score
98%

Could this be the best Game on Wii?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nintendospace.powerguild.net
superandrew2
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
superandrew2

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mario Bros Wii: 8 days before ONM   New Super Mario Bros Wii: 8 days before ONM EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:38 pm

I like how it has Yoshi in it
Back to top Go down
Dallas von Gikkingen
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
Dallas von Gikkingen

Favorite Pokemon : Skarmory FTW

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mario Bros Wii: 8 days before ONM   New Super Mario Bros Wii: 8 days before ONM EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:45 am

Yeah I like that too
Back to top Go down
http://www.nintendospace.powerguild.net
Brad64
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
Brad64

Favorite Pokemon : Pikachu and Jirachi not to mention Mew

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mario Bros Wii: 8 days before ONM   New Super Mario Bros Wii: 8 days before ONM EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:00 pm

Youll laugh when you see this but I think Bowser Jr. Should have said THe koopa kids and I are taking over the mushroom kingdom like in Hotel Mario The Koopalings and I have taken over the mushroom kingdom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mario Bros Wii: 8 days before ONM   New Super Mario Bros Wii: 8 days before ONM Empty

Back to top Go down

New Super Mario Bros Wii: 8 days before ONM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Talk :: Video Game Reviews-
Jump to: