Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Medicham BL Pokemon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilcrazy
Common Poster
Common Poster
Lilcrazy

Badges : Medicham BL Pokemon Form
Favorite Pokemon : Espeon

Medicham BL Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Medicham BL Pokemon   Medicham BL Pokemon EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:57 pm

Coming Soon
Back to top Go down
jolt20
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
jolt20

Medicham BL Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicham BL Pokemon   Medicham BL Pokemon EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:40 pm

idk if you consider this custom or not but i use it a lot so here goes:
Medicham @ choice scarf
Jolly Nature
EV's: 252 atk/252 speed/6 hp
Moveset:
-Hi Jump Kick
-Ice Punch
-Thunderpunch
-Psycho Cut

Description: This thing can wreck in both OU and UU battles alike. Thunderpunch and Ice punch make salamence and gyara think twice about attempting to DD up in your face, as you can ohko both of them if they DD on the switch-in. Hi Jump kick scarftrans, and Psycho cut those pesty brelooms and machamps for the KO. An ohko on machamp is fairly unlikely, but if its at 3/4 hp, you can count on it KOing.
Back to top Go down

Medicham BL Pokemon
Page 1 of 1