Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

StarryDay's ShayTube Contribution

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
starryday
starryday

Favorite Pokemon : Camerupt

StarryDay's ShayTube Contribution Empty
PostSubject: StarryDay's ShayTube Contribution   StarryDay's ShayTube Contribution EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:27 pm

I've been feeling down lately with the recent death of my classmate, and to distract myself, I've been starting to play pokemon again. I've realized that, while competitive battling is totally not my thing, I like to breed and train and just overall play the game. I've been busy lately with school and stuff, but I have tried to pop on the forums at least a couple times a week. But with the lack of things to keep myself occupied, I've decided I need a new project. Since my site, Era Zaira, is not going well, I've decided to devote my attention to improving Shaywin, starting with ShayTube.

Basically, I'm planning on making a little web show thingy about random pokemon-related stuff. It'll be released at random times, whenever I complete an episode, but I'll try to get at least three done per month. I'm aiming for 15-20 minutes per episode, and I want to have a few different things to do. Here are my current ideas:

- Current and Upcoming Events: just a quick rundown of pokemon events around the world
- Featured Battle: people can send me battle vids and i'll show them and commentate
- Tutorials: self-explanatory. tutorials on various pokemon-y topics
- Shaywin News: again, fairly self-explanatory, i'll just kinda talk about some recent updates on the site
- Featured Pokemon: every episode, i'll feature a certain pokemon, and will give some information about that pokemon

I'm looking for more ideas, and if anyone has any battle videos or anything else they want me to show, just PM me about it
Back to top Go down
Shaywin
Admin
Shaywin

Favorite Pokemon : Jumpluff

PostSubject: Re: StarryDay's ShayTube Contribution   StarryDay's ShayTube Contribution EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:31 pm

That would be absolutely great, sad to hear that do, well its nice having to see you back on Shaywin. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://shaywin.forumotion.com
starryday
starryday

Favorite Pokemon : Camerupt

PostSubject: Re: StarryDay's ShayTube Contribution   StarryDay's ShayTube Contribution EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:32 pm

Smile Thanks. Let me know if you've got any ideas.
Back to top Go down
Shaywin
Admin
Shaywin

Favorite Pokemon : Jumpluff

PostSubject: Re: StarryDay's ShayTube Contribution   StarryDay's ShayTube Contribution EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:59 pm

I honestly think you have jotted down everything that was necessary now I think maybe possibly a intro with SecondHeartbeats's Shaywin song thingy?
Back to top Go down
https://shaywin.forumotion.com
SecondHeartbeat
Admin
SecondHeartbeat

Favorite Pokemon : Spiritomb/Honchkrow/Dusknoir

PostSubject: Re: StarryDay's ShayTube Contribution   StarryDay's ShayTube Contribution EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:50 pm

Shaywin wrote:
I honestly think you have jotted down everything that was necessary now I think maybe possibly a intro with SecondHeartbeats's Shaywin song thingy?

<3

Youtube video's can only be around 10 minutes .-.

but other than that this sounds like a great idea ^_^
Back to top Go down
m1jb
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
m1jb

PostSubject: Re: StarryDay's ShayTube Contribution   StarryDay's ShayTube Contribution EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:58 pm

im looking forward to these episodes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarryDay's ShayTube Contribution   StarryDay's ShayTube Contribution Empty

Back to top Go down

StarryDay's ShayTube Contribution
Page 1 of 1