Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

My worst pokemon card battle, Keeps, first and last

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
george182
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
george182

Favorite Pokemon : Dugtrio, got to love em.

My worst pokemon card battle, Keeps, first and last Empty
PostSubject: My worst pokemon card battle, Keeps, first and last   My worst pokemon card battle, Keeps, first and last EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:46 am

Ok so when I was little I decided to play a game of keeps against this guy a couple of years older than me.

I had been told he had a charizard, so I convinced him to do 2 vs 2 and to bring my blatoise (only pokemon that I new could beat charizard), and my zapdos.

I don't know the official rules, but we played half and double damadge due to typing and lowest hp goes first and flip a coin for coin moves.

So I lead with blastois, cus if he led with charizard my zapdos was dead.
However he lead with some egg thing (old memory), i'm geussing it was either chansey or blissey, it hap 120 hp and 80 attack, think it was chansey.

I went first and used my only attack, and did 60 damadge, the chansey ws down to half health and used it's 80 power attack which took me out.

so I used zapdos and finish off with my 100 power attack.
Then the oponent brings in charizard, I go first and bring it down to 20 hp, it uses its 100 power attack and i only had 90 hp, i lost, and I lost my zapdos (which I had borrowed off a mate, he was not very happy).

there we go, my noobness when I was little, I couldn't belive it, neither could my mate, owel anyone had ny worse experiences?
Back to top Go down
future237
Common Poster
Common Poster
future237

Favorite Pokemon : Frost Rotom. i can have food whenever i want. lol

My worst pokemon card battle, Keeps, first and last Empty
PostSubject: Re: My worst pokemon card battle, Keeps, first and last   My worst pokemon card battle, Keeps, first and last EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:10 am

lol, i remember that a frien and me once boght like 3 decks each one and we never learned to play, i think it was a waste of money
Back to top Go down

My worst pokemon card battle, Keeps, first and last
Page 1 of 1