Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Ninjask OU Pokemon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChrisDPG
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
ChrisDPG

Favorite Pokemon : Charmeleon

Ninjask OU Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Ninjask OU Pokemon   Ninjask OU Pokemon EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:11 am

Ninjask
Ninjask OU Pokemon Ninjask

Type: Bug/Flying

Abilities:
--------
Speed Bost: Each turn raises speed by one stage.

Stats Min- Min Max Max+
HP 61 263 326
Atk 90 194 216 279 306
Def 45 112 126 189 207
SpA 50 122 136 199 218
SpD 50 122 236 199 218
Spe 160 320 356 419 460

Baton Passer
Ninjask
ChrisDPG's Spread:
Liechi Berry
Adamant
252 Atk, 252 Speed
Smogon's Spread:
Leftovers
Jolly
176 HP, 252 Atk, 80 Speed

-Substitute
-Baton Pass
-Swords Dance
-X-Scissor / Aerial Ace

Whatever way you use it, they all have the same purpose. You need to dump some speed onto a sweeper. Sub up for protection and watch your speed stack up. While your sub remains unbroken Swords dance up for an extra bonus for a physical sweeper. Ninjask can wreck stuff with a Swords dance under it's belt and with my spread that attack is even higher. With a liechi berry you sub thrice and get an automatic attack bonus. Baton pass to whatever resists what these fools are throwing at you. Once you get the stats passed, watch the destruction.

Last edited by ChrisDPG on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put the p in front of my spread.)
Back to top Go down

Ninjask OU Pokemon
Page 1 of 1