Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack)

Go down 
+6
►AJ29◄
Tr4q
starryday
ShroomAttack
Nova
future237
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is the besst
Future237
1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) Vote_lcap18%1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Nova
1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) Vote_lcap18%1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
ShroomAttack
1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) Vote_lcap45%1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) Vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Starryday
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
future237
Common Poster
Common Poster
future237

Favorite Pokemon : Frost Rotom. i can have food whenever i want. lol

1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) Empty
PostSubject: 1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack)   1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:10 am

1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) Sigmtd

Ok welcome to the first tourney of sigs, everybody can participate, the rules are: We all work on a theme (it will be announced later), you can only post one sig, it doesn't mater the software you use, the style, the pics.

You have one day to enter the tourney by posting down, if you want to recommend a topic post it here.

The prize:Rayquaza lvl. 100 or a shiny bold eevee- all the participants get starters

Okay, so lets begin with this.

1.-Future237
1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) 17014460
2.-Nova
1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) 36367910
3.-ShroomAttack
1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) Shaymingsignature-4
4.-Starryday
1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) 2dgnf39

Last edited by future237 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:16 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Nova

Favorite Pokemon : Absol, Ninetales, Glaceon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Suicune, Totidile, Quilava

PostSubject: Re: 1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack)   1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:20 am

Heck why not ill join ill probibly lose
Back to top Go down
future237
Common Poster
Common Poster
future237

PostSubject: Re: 1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack)   1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:22 am

well you are in now but it doesnt matter i think this could be just for fun. also im thinking to give starters to all the people that participates
Back to top Go down
Nova
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Nova

Favorite Pokemon : Absol, Ninetales, Glaceon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Suicune, Totidile, Quilava

PostSubject: Re: 1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack)   1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:30 am

lol yea i know that it doesn't matter if i lose but its just a habbit for me to say that but i wonder if we would get this started but i might not be able to do it depending on if i have acess to wifi in the place that im going, and i know i won't when im on the airplane tomorrow, but that could be a good time to try to make a "high altitude sig"
Back to top Go down
ShroomAttack
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
ShroomAttack

PostSubject: Re: 1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack)   1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:43 pm

I'll join ^^
Back to top Go down
future237
Common Poster
Common Poster
future237

PostSubject: Re: 1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack)   1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:50 pm

ok shroom you are in and nova that could be cool, meaning that your sig would be maded in an airplane, there you ca relax and take your time lol
Back to top Go down
Nova
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Nova

PostSubject: Re: 1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack)   1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:26 pm

That could be a awsome username; High Altitude lol and flieing makes it harder to make a sig
Back to top Go down
ShroomAttack
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
ShroomAttack

PostSubject: Re: 1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack)   1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:20 pm

lol Razz when does this start? ;O and are the sigs going to be pokemon related?

Oh and i'll donate a legit uncloned Eigakan Arceus if I still have it in my PC >.>
Back to top Go down
starryday
starryday

Favorite Pokemon : Camerupt

PostSubject: Re: 1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack)   1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 5:06 pm

I'll give it a shot. Haven't done graphics in a while, but oh well.

Oh, and when I see High Altitude I think "omg that's going on my list of names for racehorses" =P Can't you just imagine that as a racehorse name, though? Better than most of the names in racing - I don't like when badly named horses become famous. Like, it's a good thing the horse Idbeoforten is actually 0 for his last 50+. -.-
Back to top Go down
Nova
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Nova

PostSubject: Re: 1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack)   1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:02 pm

king im the king of giggles since im King Gigglez lol but ok lol are there going to be any rules to the competition? Besides No Copying Suspect(I Got my eye on you) lol
Back to top Go down
future237
Common Poster
Common Poster
future237

PostSubject: Re: 1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack)   1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:34 pm

yes the topic= pokemon, im thinking about legendaries only maybe but thats my opinion, the contests begins tomorrow, the rules well ill post them tomorrow, and shroom if you can do that that would be awesome, but im thinking about a japanese darkrai, or a rayquaza maybe.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Nova

PostSubject: Re: 1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack)   1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:27 pm

If your going to make the topic legendaries im going to start it now, since im bored lol but it probibly won't be my final one im going to use
Back to top Go down
ShroomAttack
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
ShroomAttack

PostSubject: Re: 1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack)   1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:34 pm

Why don't we make it Shaymin themed? In honor of Shaywin.com xD

Maybe the winners sig can be put somewhere on the site?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Nova

PostSubject: Re: 1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack)   1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:47 pm

If its a sig it can't be posted on the site because well it its a sig, but we can make a banner thats like sig
Back to top Go down
future237
Common Poster
Common Poster
future237

PostSubject: Re: 1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack)   1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:51 pm

ok shaymin topic and the winner we will talk to shaywin so he decides what to do with it, so good luck the tourney ends in thursday.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Nova

PostSubject: Re: 1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack)   1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:13 pm

Ok well before it starts um jx does this pic look right since this is my first mix and i kinda want to know if i got it right1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) Image410
Back to top Go down
future237
Common Poster
Common Poster
future237

PostSubject: Re: 1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack)   1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:59 am

hey nova it is good there are a few errors but thats okay, we cant do perfect things, so now im announcing the tourney begins now, good luck
Back to top Go down
ShroomAttack
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
ShroomAttack

PostSubject: Re: 1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack)   1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:06 pm

So it starts today and ends today? xD a one day tourney Razz
Back to top Go down
future237
Common Poster
Common Poster
future237

PostSubject: Re: 1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack)   1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:55 pm

sorry tourney ends in friday. good luck and shroom you can donate that arceus?
Back to top Go down
ShroomAttack
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
ShroomAttack

PostSubject: Re: 1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack)   1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:17 pm

Sorry can't :\ I thought I had a few more Arceus left but it turns out I only have 1 left
Back to top Go down
future237
Common Poster
Common Poster
future237

PostSubject: Re: 1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack)   1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:18 pm

ok, so the prize is gonna be a rayquaza, tough i dont know the stats because it is in my ranch.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Nova

PostSubject: Re: 1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack)   1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:44 pm

Im going to fail this tourny
Back to top Go down
future237
Common Poster
Common Poster
future237

PostSubject: Re: 1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack)   1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:13 pm

ok when you have finished just post you link or your pic and ill add it to the 1st post
Back to top Go down
ShroomAttack
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
ShroomAttack

PostSubject: Re: 1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack)   1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:02 am

FIRST! Very Happy

1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) Shaymingsignature-4
and cuz I felt like making one heres an avi
1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) Skyminavi

Last edited by ShroomAttack on Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Nova

PostSubject: Re: 1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack)   1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 7:17 am

Really and i just started useing this software a week ago!!! i can't top that, unless i make my background perfect and come on i can't do that, ill see what i can do, ill probibly get sig done today, but idk if ill be able to post it today depending on if i can connect to the internet right here, which is hard, but really shroom? Thats just beastly right there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack)   1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack) Empty

Back to top Go down

1st. sig maker tourney (winner= ShroomAttack)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Talk :: Arts and Creations-
Jump to: