Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

#136: Flareon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
starryday
starryday

Favorite Pokemon : Camerupt

#136: Flareon Empty
PostSubject: #136: Flareon   #136: Flareon EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:58 pm

#136: Flareon 2418so4

Flareon

Flareon @ (insert color here) Scarf
Nature: Lonely, Adamant, Naughty, Impish, Lax, Hasty, Jolly, Naive, Mild, Rash

- Quick Attack
- Flamethrower / Fire Blast / Swift / Return
- Overheat / Fire Fang / Bite / Scary Face
- Superpower / Rock Smash

Another one that I came up with a lot of options for. Use your 2nd slot move to start out, as always, then use the 4th slot move if you end up last. If not, Quick Attack and 2nd slot again, then end with your third slot move.

Should you end up going last in the 2nd turn, then use your 4th slot move, which will probably bring you to the back. Then use Quick Attack or Scary Face if you chose it, and your 2nd or 4th slot move depending on what you chose.

In the third slot, I gave a number of options. Overheat is useful if you think that someone before you will hit max voltage. Fire Fang and Bite both just give 3 appeal points, and Scary Face moves you to the back for the next turn.

The main deciding factor here is what you're looking at as far as battling goes. Flareon is a better physical than special attacker to begin with, so I'd use Swift or Return instead of the fire type moves, and then use Fire Fang as your STAB move. And I'd use Superpower over Rock Smash just because of power. It also depends on what kind of contests you're looking to compete in. If you want a good variety, so that your Flareon can compete in different contests, then try to choose at least 3 different types of moves. If you want to specialize in one type of contest, then I'd go with cool because cool natures also increase Attack, helping you out in battles as well.
Back to top Go down

#136: Flareon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver :: Pokemon Strategy Dex :: Contest Strategy Dex-
Jump to: