Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Never Actually Did This. XP

Go down 
+4
Shaywin
Bosshog
SecondHeartbeat
starryday
8 posters
AuthorMessage
starryday
starryday

Favorite Pokemon : Camerupt

Never Actually Did This. XP Empty
PostSubject: Never Actually Did This. XP   Never Actually Did This. XP EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:20 pm

Alright, I figured maybe I should actually post my intro, since I've been on the site for a while now and still haven't. Razz My online name is StarryDay, but you can call me Starry. I am a fifteen year old girl who loves horse racing and writing. My dream is to some day train Thoroughbred racehorses. If anyone happens to follow horse racing, LET ME KNOW! I'd love to talk racing with you. Pokemon is a major passtime of mine, and I've been playing since Gold and Silver came out - so I'm a pretty longtime fan(although nowadays it's more of a secret than it was in elementary school - only my best friends know i play pokemon).

I have a pretty boring life, but it's filled with great people. Despite being boring, it's far from simple or easy. I tend to be a huge pessimist and put myself down a lot, but I'm working on that. I am clinically diagnosed with severe depression, anxiety, and panic disorder, and so I'm a bit moody and very over-sensitive. But again, I'm working on it.

My favorite pokemon is Swellow, followed closely by my very first pokemon, Typhlosion, and Houndoom. Zangoose, Absol, Ninetales, and Salamence are pretty great as well. I play pokemon because I have nothing better to do, mainly, but also because I think they're so cute and I love the strategy and the way you are so free to do what you want in the game. I focus on breeding, EV training, shiny collecting(seeing as I can't chain), and contests, and never battle competitively, because I suck at it. =P No seriously, ask anyone who's ever battled me haha

Um... I think that's all that's important and relevant. Here's a quick picture of me, just so that you all know who's behind the computer. Don't laugh at my chubby-ness. XP

Never Actually Did This. XP 2mzmc6w
(sorry it's small, my camera's huge so i took it with my cell)

Oh, forgot to say that my real life name is Jessica, and I don't mind if you call me Jess, either. So pick whatever you want to call me, Starry or Jess. Both work equally fine.
Back to top Go down
SecondHeartbeat
Admin
SecondHeartbeat

Favorite Pokemon : Spiritomb/Honchkrow/Dusknoir

PostSubject: Re: Never Actually Did This. XP   Never Actually Did This. XP EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:43 pm

Quite the introduction .-.

Welcome to Shaywin Razz

And if you ever do need help with competitive battling just ask.
Razz and/or breeding and shiz.
Back to top Go down
starryday
starryday

PostSubject: Re: Never Actually Did This. XP   Never Actually Did This. XP EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:03 pm

I'm bored out of my mind and it took up time haha

And I might take you up on that offer for help with battling. Razz
Back to top Go down
SecondHeartbeat
Admin
SecondHeartbeat

Favorite Pokemon : Spiritomb/Honchkrow/Dusknoir

PostSubject: Re: Never Actually Did This. XP   Never Actually Did This. XP EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:52 pm

lol alright
Back to top Go down
Bosshog
Bosshog

Favorite Pokemon : THE HONCH!

PostSubject: Re: Never Actually Did This. XP   Never Actually Did This. XP EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:50 pm

I read about half. Long story short, welcome ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bosshog
Shaywin
Admin
Shaywin

Favorite Pokemon : Jumpluff

PostSubject: Re: Never Actually Did This. XP   Never Actually Did This. XP EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:21 am

Quite indeed a introduction, anyways welcome to Shaywin!
Back to top Go down
https://shaywin.forumotion.com
►AJ29◄
►AJ29◄

Badges : Heart Gold FC: 1591-3926-9076
Favorite Pokemon : Slugmaz are the new Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Never Actually Did This. XP   Never Actually Did This. XP EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 5:12 pm

Like most others have said.. quite the intro.
Welcome to Shaywin anyway =P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AJ29FF12
Drayflare
Drayflare

PostSubject: Re: Never Actually Did This. XP   Never Actually Did This. XP EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:42 am

I thought I liked to make big entrances. Lol, anyway, welcome.
Back to top Go down
starryday
starryday

PostSubject: Re: Never Actually Did This. XP   Never Actually Did This. XP EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 5:01 pm

lol At the sites I come from, this was a relatively small entrance. Razz Or, at least, it's an average intro. haha
Back to top Go down
Nova
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Nova

Favorite Pokemon : Absol, Ninetales, Glaceon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Suicune, Totidile, Quilava

PostSubject: Re: Never Actually Did This. XP   Never Actually Did This. XP EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:12 pm

If thats small from the sights you come from then whats average??? lol

any way welcome to shaywin
Back to top Go down
Jude
Common Poster
Common Poster
Jude

Favorite Pokemon : Mew

PostSubject: Re: Never Actually Did This. XP   Never Actually Did This. XP EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:42 pm

Ohai Starry...I don't see any chubbiness to speak of xP...oh right, -welcome wagon-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Actually Did This. XP   Never Actually Did This. XP Empty

Back to top Go down

Never Actually Did This. XP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member Introductory and Goodbyes-
Jump to: