Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Dugtrio OU pokemon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilcrazy
Common Poster
Common Poster
Lilcrazy

Badges : Dugtrio OU pokemon Form
Favorite Pokemon : Espeon

Dugtrio OU pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Dugtrio OU pokemon   Dugtrio OU pokemon EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:59 pm

Dugtrio OU pokemon 51

COMING SOON!
Back to top Go down
george182
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
george182

Favorite Pokemon : Dugtrio, got to love em.

Dugtrio OU pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dugtrio OU pokemon   Dugtrio OU pokemon EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:56 pm

Thought I would add my own set, Lead dugtrio

Item: Focus sash
Nature: Jolly/ adamant
Ev's: 252 speed, 252 attack
Moves:
- Protect
- Earthquake
- stone edge
- succer punch

Lead dugtrio has an imunity to sandstorm, and the major advantage is his ability to trap oponents. Jolly is good for faster foes and means dugtrio can still revenge kill, but adamant is better for slow leads. Protect is for fake out users, mainly infernape as dugtrio now becomes the best way to beat lead ape, Dugtrio also 2hko's lead shucca heatran. and encourages bulky leads to stealth rock, like swampert giving dugtrio a 3hko with EQ, and the lead cannot run away when they realise stealth rock was a mistake. Lead jirach often stealth rocks, but then is locked in and koed by EQ. This lead often causes you to be 6-5 up and dugtrio on 1hp is still an effective revenge killer, on weak oponents.

This lead works well with a rapid spinner so he can come in late game to revenge kill on 1hp, and to remove oposing leads stealth rocks.
Back to top Go down
Jude
Common Poster
Common Poster
Jude

Favorite Pokemon : Mew

Dugtrio OU pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dugtrio OU pokemon   Dugtrio OU pokemon EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:25 pm

You can put Rapid Spin as an option over Protect so he can work in the same way Anti Lead Starmie does. Also, I never knew Dugtrio could learn Rapid Spin o.o
Back to top Go down
SecondHeartbeat
Admin
SecondHeartbeat

Favorite Pokemon : Spiritomb/Honchkrow/Dusknoir

Dugtrio OU pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dugtrio OU pokemon   Dugtrio OU pokemon EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:09 pm

Jude wrote:
You can put Rapid Spin as an option over Protect so he can work in the same way Anti Lead Starmie does. Also, I never knew Dugtrio could learn Rapid Spin o.o

I think he means you pair Dugtrio up with a spinner. To keep its sash up
Back to top Go down
george182
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
george182

Favorite Pokemon : Dugtrio, got to love em.

Dugtrio OU pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dugtrio OU pokemon   Dugtrio OU pokemon EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:36 pm

He don't learn rapid spinner, shame cus he would be the best spinner cus the oponent wouldn't be able to switch to a ghost.

SHB was right, I meant pair him up with a rapid spinner so he can revenge kill on 1hp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dugtrio OU pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dugtrio OU pokemon   Dugtrio OU pokemon Empty

Back to top Go down

Dugtrio OU pokemon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver :: Pokemon Strategy Dex :: OU Pokemon-
Jump to: