Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bosshog
Bosshog

Favorite Pokemon : THE HONCH!

FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com Empty
PostSubject: FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com   FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:25 am

I'm reporting him for unfair game play. Used Ubers without telling and "didnt care about any of the rules because they are made up because people dont like "UBERS."" Also broke the sleep clause and then broke it again after i told him he broke the rules.

5070 1828 3444 is his friend code.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bosshog
temo
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
temo

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard, Deoxys

PostSubject: Re: FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com   FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:27 am

is this guy on shaywin?
Back to top Go down
Tom
Common Poster
Common Poster
Tom

Favorite Pokemon : Missingknows

PostSubject: Re: FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com   FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:07 am

what rules?lol.you didnt tell me :/

and you could of just told me not to use them.i would have just not used them.:/ lol

i was gonna rematch whith no UBERS but then you just fled and started that whole stupid fight....:/
Back to top Go down
Jude
Common Poster
Common Poster
Jude

Favorite Pokemon : Mew

PostSubject: Re: FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com   FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:25 am

Why would you make a whole topic for a simple post in the first thread? C'mon guys use your heads.
Back to top Go down
Jude
Common Poster
Common Poster
Jude

PostSubject: Re: FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com   FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:33 am

Gir rocks211 wrote:
lol

Posts like this are spam. Please try and keep this to yourself if it doesn't have anything to do with the topic.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Common Poster
Common Poster
Tom

PostSubject: Re: FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com   FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:38 am

im sorry too.you could have just told me not to use UBERS with out fleeing and starting a fight.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Bosshog
Bosshog

PostSubject: Re: FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com   FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:47 am

When you battle with someone, the rules that people go by are, for the most part, standard. Everyone can agree with that. I told you that your breaking the rules and you go and not only do it again, but make up some excuse about how the rules don't effect ubers.
Back to top Go down
Bosshog
Bosshog

PostSubject: Re: FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com   FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:54 am

Jude wrote:
Why would you make a whole topic for a simple post in the first thread? C'mon guys use your heads.

What are we going to do, cram all the names into that one thread up there and say good luck to any new people that want to see who to not battle because of what they do to make the game unfair for others.
Back to top Go down
Jude
Common Poster
Common Poster
Jude

PostSubject: Re: FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com   FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:13 am

You don't know how it works. Hackers name's will be displayed there for everyone to see. Perfectly visible.
Back to top Go down
Bosshog
Bosshog

PostSubject: Re: FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com   FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:18 am

Fine to what then. I'm done arguing, i did that all last night. All i did was post a complaint about an unfair player and i'm getting bash about reporting it. Do what you want with the thread, delete it for all i care.
Back to top Go down
Jude
Common Poster
Common Poster
Jude

PostSubject: Re: FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com   FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:20 am

I'm not bashing you rofl, and I'll let SHB merge this to the actual thread.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Common Poster
Common Poster
Tom

PostSubject: Re: FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com   FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:46 am

Jude wrote:
You don't know how it works. Hackers name's will be displayed there for everyone to see. Perfectly visible.
i didnt hack he just didnt tell me the rules he wanted to play by.so then when the battle was over,he just bashed me for using UBERS
Back to top Go down
Bosshog
Bosshog

PostSubject: Re: FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com   FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:07 am

Gir rocks211 wrote:
Jude wrote:
i didnt hack he just didnt tell me the rules he wanted to play by.so then when the battle was over,he just bashed me for using UBERS

i could care less if you were using ubers i was killing them left and right. I'm reporting you because you put half my team to sleep and don't seem to care about any kind of rules what so ever
Back to top Go down
SecondHeartbeat
Admin
SecondHeartbeat

Favorite Pokemon : Spiritomb/Honchkrow/Dusknoir

PostSubject: Re: FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com   FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:29 am

Both of you need to stop double/triple posting -.- I'm seriously getting tired of it. You can Edit Posts for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com   FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com Empty

Back to top Go down

FINALFANTASY of FriendCodes.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver :: Report a Hacker / Unfair Gamer-
Jump to: